Juco Portal MLB?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Screenshot_20210418-164316_The Athletic.jpg

Advertisement
Whoever it is hope he's better than the guys here and a surefire starter,we have enough bodies there we don't need depth we need talent upgrade.The question for me is are we looking for someone to start ahead of Flagg inside or Smith outside.
Man bring in who you can that you think can play. Beggars cant be choosers

Advertisement
Advertisement
They know the USC LB wants to come if they like a JC LB better,then it could/should mean he's just better.

Who said and evaluated that? Guy is your traditional thumper that knows how to find the ball carrier. Portal guys aren’t going to look like 1st rounders. Where do y’all get this stuff from?
I don't think anyone has watched a ton of film on him. He was being discussed as a Day 3 draft pick before the season. He has a Injury problem, his on the field talent is legit, he's a typical thumper at LB whose a monster in the run game and can apply pressure off the Edge. It would probably take him 2 Weeks to take Corey Flagg job if we're being honest, he's just a better player right now

I’d much rather get another DE or TE that at least has good traits. I doubt someone will walk in at LB and be better than what we have.

Advertisement
I think Manny Navarro has the details mixed up. If the guy he’s talking about is Juwan Mitchell he played in JuCo previously but was Texas’ leading tackler last season

Advertisement
His dad already said he wants him at Bama
His dad already said he wants him at Bama

Word is from TOS is “Miami is still communicating with Henry To'o To'o (almost daily if not daily) but he isn't sure if he is going to stay at Tenn or transfer, if he does chose to transfer, look for Miami or Ohio State, heard Bama is now out of the picture”

Word is from TOS is “Miami is still communicating with Henry To'o To'o (almost daily if not daily) but he isn't sure if he is going to stay at Tenn or transfer, if he does chose to transfer, look for Miami or Ohio State, heard Bama is now out of the picture”
Sauce? BBQ? Buffalo? Ranch?

Advertisement
Back