JUCO NT DJ JONES TO FSU! WTF

Paranos

All-ACC
JUCO Nose Tackle DJ JONES TO FSU! WTF, we are in arms race in essence with these guys and they just went into SEC country an literally took the prize Bull from those **** rednecks. Jones is from Clemson, SC an had named Tenn his leader last month. So this kid spurns the hometown Clemson Tigers, South Carolina Gamecocks, BAma, Auburn, and Tenn all of whom pay very well, to instead commit to FSU. Not to mention DJ Jones is a F'ing 1 man wrecking crew at NT from the moment he gets off the bus and the best part is guess who Miami didn't even bother offering. This is guy is a flipping major upgrade from Tim Jernigan who owned UM's interior last year.

http://fansided.com/2014/07/20/d-j-jones-commits-florida-state-seminoles-land-1-juco-dt/#!biLjUQ

UM needs to land a war daddy type NT for 2015 from the prep ranks if we hope to keep pace with FSU in the trench player arms race they are taking 4 DT's in this class. If they can go into SEC country an take one, so should UM dammit.

GO C-A-N-E-S

Last edited:
Advertisement
What are you talking about FSU is just as much a redneck hick school as the SEC. We tend to get kids more from our own area and the North East.

Did u just say that a guy who has never played 1 down of division 1 football is a "Major Upgrade" from a second team All-American?

Advertisement
Did u just say that a guy who has never played 1 down of division 1 football is a "Major Upgrade" from a second team All-American?

Yes I did and remember I said it when your watching him destroy Olinemen this year. He is the #1 JUCO DT in the country for a reason go watch his film then ask question again, I swear can be so obtuse with some of response posts.

Go Canes

Oh and not to mention, he didn't even have an offer.

Wow what was the point of this thread?

The point is we now have to face the beastly kid, who will be trying to be a 1 and done to the NFL. An we all know if you can have a highlight video type performance against Miami then that will have scouts drooling. So that FSU vs UM game just got a lot more difficult interms of running the ball and taking 7 step drops in the passing game.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Oh and not to mention, he didn't even have an offer.

Maybe he's stupid and wouldn't be able to qualify at Miami.

We can't pay cash like those other schools, and if this kid is shopping himself, why would we even bother offering.

You need to get back on your meds and quit overreacting to a verbal commitment of a prospect we can't buy, 7 months before signing day.

319.jpg

Wow! Fsu got a great prospect? Given the fact that they're probably the second most talented team in college football consider me not shocked. They've been doing this for about 5 years now.

JUCO Nose Tackle DJ JONES TO FSU! WTF, we are in arms race in essence with these guys and they just went into SEC country an literally took the prize Bull from those **** rednecks. Jones is from Clemson, SC an had named Tenn his leader last month. So this kid spurns the hometown Clemson Tigers, South Carolina Gamecocks, BAma, Auburn, and Tenn all of whom pay very well, to instead commit to FSU. Not to mention DJ Jones is a F'ing 1 man wrecking crew at NT from the moment he gets off the bus and the best part is guess who Miami didn't even bother offering. This is guy is a flipping major upgrade from Tim Jernigan who owned UM's interior last year.

http://fansided.com/2014/07/20/d-j-jones-commits-florida-state-seminoles-land-1-juco-dt/#!biLjUQ

UM needs to land a war daddy type NT for 2015 from the prep ranks if we hope to keep pace with FSU in the trench player arms race they are taking 4 DT's in this class. If they can go into SEC country an take one, so should UM dammit.

GO C-A-N-E-S

We actually ran down FSU throat. Jernigan was gassed. The year prior he whooped us. Stud at DT regardless.

Unfortunately FSU figure out the formula a while back.. It's starts and ends with defense. They take 4 DTs every year and they employ a scheme that fits to their players talents.

Simply put: WE DONT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE.

Advertisement
1. FSU is a redneck school.
2. They have plenty of money to compete against SEC schools.
3. They are losing lots of talent and this kid can step in and start
4. They just won MNC and every recruit wants to play for them
5. Academic standards are a joke so no worries
6. The guy knows he will never have to pick up a book and study

Easy why he chose FSU

GO C-A-N-E-S

Advertisement
They have Odell.....dude is a beast recruiter. Jethro is never beating that guy out for a kid. I'm not even trying to be funny, Odell Haggins is on a completely different level.

They have Odell.....dude is a beast recruiter. Jethro is never beating that guy out for a kid. I'm not even trying to be funny, Odell Haggins is on a completely different level.

Hate to say it, but i agree 100%. Odell has put a lot in the league. Only thing we can hope is the kid is still being pursued by Bama. Maybe he flips to them.

Last edited:
Wake me when it's NSD. I'll bet good money he doesn't sign with FSU.

Advertisement
Back