JUCO DT Julio Derosier decommits from UM

Your Savior
142.jpg

Advertisement
I read on comaspin.com that he tore his labrum when he tried to crawl in through a drive-through window of a Taco Bell in Port St. Lucie.

I heard the staff pulled his scholly because he busted a bottle over Jacoby Jones' head on Bryant McKinnie's party bus. Source to come...possibly...or maybe not.

Who's Jacoby Jones? I don't follow pro football, is he a pro? I've heard of Jacoby Harris, our QB, and Jacoby Briskett, and Joe Jacobi, the Redskin from years ago, but never Jacoby Jones. Does he really exist?

Yeah, he was kickin it with Bryant McKinnie. Who's Jacoby Harris? Never heard of him.

QB before Stephen Morris.

Guy who was going to take his pimp cup to the Heisman Ceremony.

Advertisement
I heard the staff pulled his scholly because he busted a bottle over Jacoby Jones' head on Bryant McKinnie's party bus. Source to come...possibly...or maybe not.

Who's Jacoby Jones? I don't follow pro football, is he a pro? I've heard of Jacoby Harris, our QB, and Jacoby Briskett, and Joe Jacobi, the Redskin from years ago, but never Jacoby Jones. Does he really exist?

Yeah, he was kickin it with Bryant McKinnie. Who's Jacoby Harris? Never heard of him.

QB before Stephen Morris.

Guy who was going to take his pimp cup to the Heisman Ceremony.

Oh ok, for a second there I thought you were talking about Jacory Harris. I got you. Two different QB's, same time, right before Morris. My bad.

Advertisement
Back