JUCO DT Julio Derosier decommits from UM

Advertisement
Very very strange.

Golden actually mentioned him by name, which made me assume he'd signed a LOI and was close to being ready to go.

The good news, is that DJ's dog is going to come in on a track scholarship and won't count against the 85.

Advertisement
Yea, I do that Doyo kid. A real special athlete we recruited back in the old Grassy days! This kid though, Derosier. Never heard of him.

I heard the staff pulled his scholly because he busted a bottle over Jacoby Jones' head on Bryant McKinnie's party bus. Source to come...possibly...or maybe not.

Advertisement
Derosier was last seen walking in Canes slippers down Route 66, wearing a Willie Williams jersey, whispering something about Lennay Kekua.

If Derosier committed to us while in a forest and no one is around to see it, does it make it a real committment?

I'd waste all my rep on this thread. Awesome stuff in here. Will read again.

Advertisement
I swore after the whole Santa Claus debacle that I'd never again fall for something that didn't exist . **** you Julio!!

Last edited:
I heard the staff pulled his scholly because he busted a bottle over Jacoby Jones' head on Bryant McKinnie's party bus. Source to come...possibly...or maybe not.

Who's Jacoby Jones? I don't follow pro football, is he a pro? I've heard of Jacoby Harris, our QB, and Jacoby Briskett, and Joe Jacobi, the Redskin from years ago, but never Jacoby Jones. Does he really exist?

The truth is, Derosier ran off with Manteo's unfortunate girlfriend.

They now live across the street from Elvis, and next door to Michael Jackson.

Advertisement

Who's Jacoby Jones? I don't follow pro football, is he a pro? I've heard of Jacoby Harris, our QB, and Jacoby Briskett, and Joe Jacobi, the Redskin from years ago, but never Jacoby Jones. Does he really exist?

Yeah, he was kickin it with Bryant McKinnie. Who's Jacoby Harris? Never heard of him.

Advertisement
Back