2023 JUCO CB Demetrius Freeney, College of San Mateo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Cristobal has changed the CB room is underrated simply because we didnt land an elite rated player like Cormani but i think it will be shown to be up there with what he did at OL and LB. Confident here
They will look good cause the front seven should be improved. U just need big guys who can run and turn, the front will take care of that. Thing is with Cormani he was a star. A "here take that guy out the game" and represent your college in the nfl as a top pick. He has a super high cieling for a corner I'd I ever saw one. Only the bragging rights we lost here for the future.

Advertisement
office space GIF

Advertisement
They will look good cause the front seven should be improved. U just need big guys who can run and turn, the front will take care of that. Thing is with Cormani he was a star. A "here take that guy out the game" and represent your college in the nfl as a top pick. He has a super high cieling for a corner I'd I ever saw one. Only the bragging rights we lost here for the future.
Yeah and that type of player will matter when we play Clemson and FSU and higher rated teams because they will have multiple top level WRs. I just think the additions will take us from really bad to good to possibly really good. For elite, we need a Cormani, a Ellis Robinson etc. Damari and Stafford have high potential too so im not discouting them Damari in particular is a big physical guy who can run. He gave JJ all he could handle. So the job Cristobal did to bring in experience in Devante and Jaden Davis, then bridge that gap between the FR and older players is masterful with Richards and probably Freeney.

Luckily the portal is a thing now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah and that type of player will matter when we play Clemson and FSU and higher rated teams because they will have multiple top level WRs. I just think the additions will take us from really bad to good to possibly really good. For elite, we need a Cormani, a Ellis Robinson etc. Damari and Stafford have high potential too so im not discouting them Damari in particular is a big physical guy who can run. He gave JJ all he could handle. So the job Cristobal did to bring in experience in Devante and Jaden Davis, then bridge that gap between the FR and older players is masterful with Richards and probably Freeney.
I feel like Damari has the most upside. Possible he's a first round type or no worse than third round. He's a good one

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back