JTMoney

You wake up this morning and THAT'S what you choose to post?!? jesus. smh

I’m happier than a fat kid in a candy store this morning. I just rewatched the whole game but I’m sorry if I can’t get excited over someone who has had second and third chances and proves that once a quitter, always a quitter.

Advertisement
Nice of him to show up unsuspended and not quit on the team yet this year. Bonus points for not fumbling a punt on the 5 and dropping a touchdown in a rivalry game yesterday. Total beta move by Diaz taking him back.
It's a lot of hate in your heart on this good sunday morning brother Even guys like @rokulika who were calling him JP Pour can give him props after the game.

Nice of him to show up unsuspended and not quit on the team yet this year. Bonus points for not fumbling a punt on the 5 and dropping a touchdown in a rivalry game yesterday. Total beta move by Diaz taking him back.
Beta. Kind of like putting your chick on your Avi...

Advertisement
The young man grew up in a tough environment, and he’s is still finding his way. It happens. Most of you will never understand this. You don’t know what you don’t know. It happens to young men who go to college. It happens to young men who join the military. Sometimes it takes longer for some than others to get their footing. That’s life.

But quite frankly, we are NOT beating FSU without Jeff Thomas. So, be happy he’s on the squad.

We need Jeff. He needs us. The journey continues.

Advertisement
Maybe coaches should tell him that Miami is playing FSU every week. Maybe he can have more than 2 good games for the whole year

He definitely should come back. He won't be on a lot of teams draft boards with all of his baggage.

Advertisement
Y’all gotta remind yourselves that these kids are not experienced adults. And even then some adults still make poor decisions. These are kids and part of being a kid is the maturation process

Advertisement

9CjQniE.gif

The ball needs to be in his hands more...
As Crazy as his time here at UM has been...CaneinOrlando knows what he saw at the Under Armor Game and entire week of practices leading up to it...I specifically took time off from work to watch him at game and practices...He made EVERY 4 & 5* DB look like they were 7yrs old...I'm talking complete abuse entire week...capped off by Winning Fastest Man race...Get this kid the ball in open space more often...
Agreed of course, but we have a lot of guys that need the ball more which could happen if we got more first downs.

Advertisement
Back