JT4 feelin it...

Advertisement
JT4 didn't fit in with the old staff. He has too much fire and swag. Him and Martel are 1 in the same and are about to light a fire on the offense. Them 2 and Brevin will wake our offense up. I also think Hill will bring the same kind of passion to the D. Diaz wants his players to play with passion. CMR wanted them to toe the line and keep quiet. I can't wait to see if it translates to the field. I've waited a long **** time for a canes team with true passion and swag. It's the way we're supposed to be. Let these canes be canes.

Advertisement
That JT4 one handed catch vs LSU in the highlights....Is the football equivalent of nailing Amber Heard in an alley behind a CVS in Tamarac....Except, banging Amber Heard is way more believable....
I'll never know...never caught anything against LSU. I'll have to find something else to compare it to.

Advertisement
JT4 didn't fit in with the old staff. He has too much fire and swag. Him and Martel are 1 in the same and are about to light a fire on the offense. Them 2 and Brevin will wake our offense up. I also think Hill will bring the same kind of passion to the D. Diaz wants his players to play with passion. CMR wanted them to toe the line and keep quiet. I can't wait to see if it translates to the field. I've waited a long **** time for a canes team with true passion and swag. It's the way we're supposed to be. Let these canes be canes.
JT4 would’ve been fine if richt wasn’t an incompetent OC.

Getting JT to return was as important as any of the portal gains and I’m hyped to see him with a talented and committed QB + Enos!

That being said, I’ll respectfully decline his offer to “trust” him.
Just saying...

Advertisement
All he needs to do is get his lower body a little stronger to finish more long runs better....once he does it's a wrap...

Those 3 catches vs LSU were jaw dropping. Agree with the comment above that it's crazy to think of the damage he could have done if he had QB who could hit him in stride consistently. Hopefully this is the year! Glad to have him back in Orange and Green and am very optimistic that the entire episode will have matured him a lot mentally.

Advertisement
JT4 must has been running routes and catching pass from Tate and Jarren. He knows that the route tree fits his his skill set to be dominated.

Advertisement
Back