JT4 feelin it...

Advertisement
He knows this offense is going to feature him weekly...

Idiotic to ever have a scheme that isn’t built yearly to put it in your best playmakers hands early and often
That was Richt's fatal flaw. He had his system and tried to hammer it into players that simply weren't made for what he wanted to do. He should have changed it to fit the players he had.

Advertisement
He needs touches. Don’t care how, but he needs touches.

Receptions
Carries
Sweeps
The trendy in-motion hot-potato pass
Handing the ball to the refs
Warming up the QBs
Getting a part-time factory job making footballs

He needs a football in his hands as much as possible. He only had three games last year where he had 5+ touches. He had 340 yards in those games.

In the other 8 games he averaged 2.3 touches a game. 2.3 touches for your most explosive playmaker.

That’s inexcusable. That’s despicable. That’s the reason Mark and Jon Richt had to slither out of town as disgraced incompetent jackals.

Give Jeff Thomas the **** football and he makes plays. Don’t give him the football and retire in shame. The choice is Dan Enos’.

He needs touches. Don’t care how, but he needs touches.

Receptions
Carries
Sweeps
The trendy in-motion hot-potato pass
Handing the ball to the refs
Warming up the QBs
Getting a part-time factory job making footballs

He needs a football in his hands as much as possible. He only had three games last year where he had 5+ touches. He had 340 yards in those games.

In the other 8 games he averaged 2.3 touches a game. 2.3 touches for your most explosive playmaker.

That’s inexcusable. That’s despicable. That’s the reason Mark and Jon Richt had to slither out of town as disgraced incompetent jackals.

Give Jeff Thomas the **** football and he makes plays. Don’t give him the football and retire in shame. The choice is Dan Enos’.

Hope he's pushing himself on his conditioning then.

You weren't satisfied when Richt FINALLY ran a jet sweep to JT4 vs duke.... when the season was already lost... in an absolute monsoon?

I remember that play vividly. Watching the game with my son, and yelling at the t.v. about how idiotic it was to FINALLY run a jet sweep, and do it in abysmal conditions that pretty much neutralizes Thomas' advantage on a play like that!

Advertisement
I remember that play vividly. Watching the game with my son, and yelling at the t.v. about how idiotic it was to FINALLY run a jet sweep, and do it in abysmal conditions that pretty much neutralizes Thomas' advantage on a play like that!
Exactly. That moment perhaps more than any other showed how richt had just completely lost touch with reality. He feels the pressure to change things up and specifically run that play, but then doesn't have the common sense to realize that is not the situation to run it and just does it anyhow. Mind blowing!

3611B5C3-AC2E-4D72-9957-2CDEED134F24.jpeg

You da man Jeff! He will solidify himself as a leader of this team this season.
Maybe statistically. I don't want a quitter as a vocal leader of this or any team I root for. I'm pulling for him, but I'll never forget he quit on his brothers for selfish reasons.

Advertisement
Those 3 catches vs LSU were jaw dropping. Agree with the comment above that it's crazy to think of the damage he could have done if he had QB who could hit him in stride consistently. Hopefully this is the year! Glad to have him back in Orange and Green and am very optimistic that the entire episode will have matured him a lot mentally.

They were jaw dropping b/c they were **** poor throws. How many times was that young man open and he had to wait for the pass, it was thrown behind him, or way over his head and he came up w it.

****, the pass that AR82 got injured on was a **** poor throw too.

Our QB room was absolutely pathetic last yr.

Advertisement
What's to trust about what JT4 said?

EVERYONE is feeling it Since Richt left. ...The team, the fans...even our opponents sense that this team can be special....What is there to verify?

Advertisement
Back