Jovon Durante

Advertisement
Grades issues, no? How many times has he transferred?

This is his third school

This would be a huge red flag for the clearinghouse.

All in the same county same district...there will be no issue at all..left each school because of coaching changes

Yes, the NCAA will completely understand that he jumped to 3 different high schools because of coaching changes.

This is his third school

All in the same county same district...there will be no issue at all..left each school because of coaching changes

Yes, the NCAA will completely understand that he jumped to 3 different high schools because of coaching changes.

He will be forced to go SEC so NCAA will look the other way.

This is his third school

You obviously don't understand problems when students are transferred... All of his classes are coded the same there will be no issues on that front....problems occur when different type schools and different counties

Advertisement
Jackson's old coach might be northwestern new coach.

That would be a bad move IMO. Jackson has been a mess the past two years. They gave so many games away with stupid penalties and turnovers. I'm talking delay of game penalties on the first play from scrimmage.

Northwestern needs a true offensive guy, IMO. The defense will take care of itself with the athletes they can bring in.

That would be a bad move IMO. Jackson has been a mess the past two years. They gave so many games away with stupid penalties and turnovers. I'm talking delay of game penalties on the first play from scrimmage.

Northwestern needs a true offensive guy, IMO. The defense will take care of itself with the athletes they can bring in.

I kind of disagree..JAckson had fell off the map until Coach DeLa got there.... The kids respect him and he's well know in the community..He will bring in talent.. He will bring in talent, I remember folks saying the same thing about Centrals team under Lockette, and look what he did

I kind of disagree..JAckson had fell off the map until Coach DeLa got there.... The kids respect him and he's well know in the community..He will bring in talent.. He will bring in talent, I remember folks saying the same thing about Centrals team under Lockette, and look what he did

Jackson was just a frustrating team to watch. I'd go home and see yellow flags in my sleep. It seemed like every other play Winky would throw up his hands and look to the sideline.

I hear you on bringing in talent, but Jackson still underachieved. I was at the Heritage and South Dade games and there wasnt't a major difference in talent. The other schools just had much better coaching IMO.

like stated though...De La is known in the city though...i remember he was a guy i use to look up to when i was younger when he was doing things at WVU.

But ya maybe they need to get T.Y. back down there.....or poach Billy Rolle back as i think hes coaching Coral Reef now/.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back