Jovon Durante To Bama

OT but Rolando McClain's retiring.............. again. Continuing to epically fail in the league

Still got that FIRST ROUND money and a pension!

What they do in the league doesn't mean squat... it's the fact that they get there!

Need more excuses!

Pension? Yeah he didnt play long enough for that and he got good money but............. kinda beyond the point when I was saying he like many others failed in the first round after leaving Alabama soooooooooooooo I have no idea what excuse you're talking about

Advertisement
I wish our admins and coaches were as dedicated to winning as bama is.
They probably went to Bama's spring game where 90k show up, maybe they went to Miami's spring game where 5k show up. Maybe Miami is just not the place to be anymore, it is what it is. After living in a few places, Coral Gables would be my first choice for weather alone.

Honestly i viewed the Miami spring as a big hangout spots for alot of the recruits and i dont think they view Miami as they view Bama, Auburn and others. its more of business trip when they go other places, they pay attention to things they are selling them where as Miami they have 1000's of time so they view as just going to chill. Cronkrite, Patchan, D Will saw it as business.

Advertisement
Back