Jovon Durante To Bama

Advertisement
I wish our admins and coaches were as dedicated to winning as bama is.
They probably went to Bama's spring game where 90k show up, maybe they went to Miami's spring game where 5k show up. Maybe Miami is just not the place to be anymore, it is what it is. After living in a few places, Coral Gables would be my first choice for weather alone.

I think we need to follow the kids to Bama, pose as Alabama fans, make incredibly racist remarks at them and then have a local reporter plugged in where he can interview them and ask them about the racial situation.

I think we need to follow the kids to Bama, pose as Alabama fans, make incredibly racist remarks at them and then have a local reporter plugged in where he can interview them and ask them about the racial situation.

210.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't see this one sticking but SBB, I've felt Bama for a long time. Just seemed like a good fit for him and the things he said before he blew of the announcement pointed that way. I think he sticks.

Pretty ****ed up day all around even though I am not surprised by any of it in the least.

Completely agree top to bottom

Advertisement
Durante is now saying he didn't flip to Bama, wait and see

One of the posters on the Bama website says it will come soon. Maybe the booster hit the ATM limit for withdrawals for a day. Hard to get cash over the weekend.

Durante is now saying he didn't flip to Bama, wait and see

One of the posters on the Bama website says it will come soon. Maybe the booster hit the ATM limit for withdrawals for a day. Hard to get cash over the weekend.

I guess Saban didn't like not winning another NC. He is burning money early and tons of it. I think he sold a big house last year; maybe he is even dipping into his own stash.

Advertisement
OT but Rolando McClain's retiring.............. again. Continuing to epically fail in the league

Still got that FIRST ROUND money and a pension!

What they do in the league doesn't mean squat... it's the fact that they get there!

Need more excuses!

OT but Rolando McClain's retiring.............. again. Continuing to epically fail in the league

What they do in the league doesn't mean squat... it's the fact that they get there!

Need more excuses!

Dont know if I completely agree with this statement just yet. The reason why we have been able to sustain the "U" brand even though we have not been relevant in 10 years is because of our ProCanes reppin' hard and performing well at the NFL level. That does mean something.

Need more excuses!

He won't get a pension for another 10 years.. lol You must be stupid or probably got a Dade county education.

You think honestly that he even has a 1/3 of that "first round money " why do you think his lame *** unretired. He's broke man...

Advertisement
Back