jovan durante

Advertisement
Yeah ill be the resident Miramar alum who doesn't give a **** how many schools he's been at and say we're ******* loaded!!!!!!!!!! STA got no chance!!!!

Advertisement
I don't know how his transcripts are gonna look when he goes to college. Kind of concerning that he's went from Jackson to Norland to Northwestern to now Miramar. Sheeze.

Idk man, idk.

My gf mom and brother were saying he was at miramar on friday, and I lol'd. My gf brother has been friends with durante brothers since they were little. Apparently they selling as a package both brothers as the elder isnt at fiu anymore. How the **** u been to three schools in the matter of months? My gf brother doesnt follow recruiting, and
everything he said about kid was legit as its stuff we talk about on here. I never was a fan so could care less.He probably tears it up at miramar, they are loaded up again

He started at krop. The norland, nw stays were shortlived though, so I dont know if it will be a concerned

Advertisement
I don't know how his transcripts are gonna look when he goes to college. Kind of concerning that he's went from Jackson to Norland to Northwestern to now Miramar. Sheeze.

Idk man, idk.

No way he could make it into miami? Looks impossible but i hear gray getting in so i guess if he worked his *** off this year maybe.

The fact that this is his fourth school just makes me say whatever because no way he comes here and I dont see the coaches even going hard at him

He started at krop. The norland, nw stays were shortlived though, so I dont know if it will be a concerned

I only know as far back from his days at Jackson so wow. He's really been around. Good insight.

Advertisement
Man STA hella stacked right now so its kinda to say a team has more talent than them but i cant say that they are unbeatable. They've got opportunity to prove how good they are throughout their schedule.

You guys are saying he transferred to 4 schools in what you guys say is a couple of months, but it is the summer, so its not like he took classes at the schools, so not seeing how this should affect his transcripts...But, I really don't know the situation or when he transferred.

You guys are saying he transferred to 4 schools in what you guys say is a couple of months, but it is the summer, so its not like he took classes at the schools, so not seeing how this should affect his transcripts...But, I really don't know the situation or when he transferred.

Lets look at it like this it couldnt possibly help right? I mean him and clarington must be foghting for some type of record.

Advertisement

Lets look at it like this it couldnt possibly help right? I mean him and clarington must be fighting for some type of record.

Don't care how many schools he's transferred to...the kid can play and I think he's a better WR prospect than any of our current WR commits.

Advertisement
Back