Joshua Fedd Jackson

Advertisement
Jesus, please make my dreams of having a competent Offensive line come to fruition.
wz06p.jpg

Advertisement
...has 2 years of eligibility I believe but would have to sit out this year.

Advertisement
I dont think we have that many scholarships left to make that happen.............
Land this guy and hope Zion takes a few steps forward in his development. We'll have a competent line. The right side of the line is set with Clark and Scaife. Gaynor at Center is solid. The left side of our line will make or break this season.

Land this guy and hope Zion takes a few steps forward in his development. We'll have a competent line. The right side of the line is set with Clark and Scaife. Gaynor at Center is solid. The left side of our line will make or break this season.

lets just hope it was the crappy O scheme that was the issue.....hopefully the new O and hopefully a better OL coach will get the Line to take a huge step forward. It will help with King as the QB too

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have 987,654,321 guards and no tackles. Even Scaife is a more natural guard than tackle. And let’s say Zion takes a massive step forward at OT (not a given, sophomore slumps happen all the time).That moves him from the worst tackle among the P5 to mediocre.

Where are the tackle names? At this point I expect Scaife to bump to LT and Rivers to start at RT as a true freshman. Not ideal. But at least they can hold their block for the two seconds King needs to get the ball out.

We have 987,654,321 guards and no tackles. Even Scaife is a more natural guard than tackle. And let’s say Zion takes a massive step forward at OT (not a given, sophomore slumps happen all the time).That moves him from the worst tackle among the P5 to mediocre.

Where are the tackle names? At this point I expect Scaife to bump to LT and Rivers to start at RT as a true freshman. Not ideal. But at least they can hold their block for the two seconds King needs to get the ball out.

You get the best of what you can at this point. Scaife is a competent tackle so getting an upgrade at guard is still a net positive for the line overall. It's about the best overall starting 5.

The fact none of those 983,283,323,221 guards on the roster could BEAT OUT the fat slob known as Donaldson tells you everything you need to know about that "depth" we have at guard. We need quality players anywhere we can get them on that o-line.

Advertisement
Back