2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

4E1DFDEA-2C3F-423D-82F9-FFB90DE78F2B.gif

Advertisement
Low key forgot about this kid. He better be the next Orlando Pace or Walter Jones the way he’s handled this recruiting process.

He was playing basketball he hasn’t done anything wrong. He cared more about his season and teammates than recruiting timelines. I’m a fan of that. That is what an alpha athlete does. He doesn’t care he knows he has a spot where he wants to go

Advertisement
Our current LT will be a 4 year starter. This kid on the huff is more talented than him.

You have to bring in these types yearly to be elite. Then your able to build legit depth.

I dont think we get him though...so i personally would be in the portal looking for guys with 2 years of elgibility
Take a look at the portal.. Every team, I follow a few, is looking for OTs and DEs. The top 22 OTs in the portal have already committed to a school. Most of the rest are already committed. UVA has 3 of the top 15 oddly. You have to hope post spring a lot of talent enters.. but I think the post-Spring portals are clearly the ones getting passed up on their roster.

Take a look at the portal.. Every team, I follow a few, is looking for OTs and DEs. The top 22 OTs in the portal have already committed to a school. Most of the rest are already committed. UVA has 3 of the top 15 oddly. You have to hope post spring a lot of talent enters.. but I think the post-Spring portals are clearly the ones getting passed up on their roster.
Yep exactly my thinking as well. Which is why i would of been more forceful there...but im guessing they may have seen some of the body types an think hey we got something here...Us knowing these kids...know what dire straits we have at Tackle.

That being said...need to get a guy. The guy Justice got from UNLV last year has been good depth and is playable...We need a playable guy asap imo. I think the Steen train has left.

Advertisement
The silence following Conerly's USC visit is deafening,,,,,,,,, after all of that pre- visit hype and crystal balls. After all is said and done Could this man be a Cane in the end? I am still holding on to the fact he has the best relationship with Coach Cristobal and Coach Mirabal out of all the finalist,,,,,,,,

The silence following Conerly's USC visit is deafening,,,,,,,,, after all of that pre- visit hype and crystal balls. After all is said and done Could this man be a Cane in the end? I am still holding on to the fact he has the best relationship with Coach Cristobal and Coach Mirabal out of all the finalist,,,,,,,,
Always hope until they sign

It was a rough weekend out there. One of their coaches -WR coach- who was very close to Riley passed away on Thursday. He was only 45 yrs old. Got Riley started in coaching....

Advertisement
If the staff pulls this off, I will believe we can get anyone. Seattle, months after his visit. We are still right in it supposedly. I had been assuming USC for a month and a half just from reading his interviews and rumors. Maybe we shock everyone after all, but this is one I am not allowing myself to believe. Less then 2 weeks, I think.

Advertisement
Don't know why people getting upset. I don't think he has trolled anyone or given anyone false hope. Pretty clear what he said he was gonna do. Also he is not from CA so not sure USC is a lock with him. He could go to Oregon or he could come here. Its like people thinking someone from DC is a lock to us instead or USC. Yes Miami is closer, but its still pretty far.

Advertisement
Back