2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Don't know why people getting upset. I don't think he has trolled anyone or given anyone false hope. Pretty clear what he said he was gonna do. Also he is not from CA so not sure USC is a lock with him. He could go to Oregon or he could come here. Its like people thinking someone from DC is a lock to us instead or USC. Yes Miami is closer, but its still pretty far.
Exactly. Seattle to Miami flight time 5.5. Seattle to LA 3ish. When it all comes down to it, I don't think distance is really the issue.

Advertisement
I never forget that Flo dude said Kamari Wilson was coming
He did. He also backtracked on that before Kamari announced for Florida. The day of he said it’s not happening. So I don’t know if it was an easy out for him but his tone did change on signing day.

He has some entertaining content and has started to slow down a little on his takes.

Nevertheless the best Intel is right here. No need to look further than the guys we have on this board.

Advertisement
I get that this dude is a longshot, but between Mario and his institutional backing we have a closer that we haven't had here in decades. I'm not counting us out on any kid that Mario wants, especially an OL.

Best part if you know Mario's constantly working this kid, and it's not in public or on twitter with hashtags. Dude is probably helping train the new Conerly family pet via facetime as we speak.

He did. He also backtracked on that before Kamari announced for Florida. The day of he said it’s not happening. So I don’t know if it was an easy out for him but his tone did change on signing day.

He has some entertaining content and has started to slow down a little on his takes.

Nevertheless the best Intel is right here. No need to look further than the guys we have on this board.
He bats about 50/50. He called JT to the U before anyone I heard. CSI is hands down the best.

Advertisement
I miss the good old days of this thread when some dude used it as an opportunity to trash coach L and the hoops program. Those were some good times.

It was a rough weekend out there. One of their coaches -WR coach- who was very close to Riley passed away on Thursday. He was only 45 yrs old. Got Riley started in coaching....
"A person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press that Nichol had cancer."

Advertisement
Yes it would be a huge get but people saying he may struggle could also be true and not just bitterness. It’s ok to point out the kid didn’t do well in the all American game
People that expect a child(no matter how big he is)to be a finished product at any position that isn't just about being an athlete is simply setting themselves up for failure. There's a reason most lineman on either side of the ball require time to come in and reach a certain level. As I said all along, he SHOULD NOT BE STARTING. He'll be a back up. From what I've seen out of him kid is very receptive to coaching. Between that and the intangibles he has I'd be very encouraged assuming we land him.

People that expect a child(no matter how big he is)to be a finished product at any position that isn't just about being an athlete is simply setting themselves up for failure. There's a reason most lineman on either side of the ball require time to come in and reach a certain level. As I said all along, he SHOULD NOT BE STARTING. He'll be a back up. From what I've seen out of him kid is very receptive to coaching. Between that and the intangibles he has I'd be very encouraged assuming we land him.

Agreed. There is a reason Wisconsin dominates in the line because most guys don’t even see the field till they are 3 years into the program.

Advertisement
I don’t think we land him as unfortunately I believe that ship has sailed but to be honest, a lot of those CBs, mainly due to the 5/6 confidence levels look like “oh that was just his last visit” CBs.

Especially with Wiltfong…
If those guys are confident, they have no problem throwing out that 8 so we know it’s real. I know that one fella did and I don’t know his rep but Wiltfong and Biggins are the big 2, and a 5/6 from them doesn’t indicate that this is anywhere close to it being locked up based off of the info they have, IMO.

Advertisement
Back