2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Well here he'd have A+ coaching for his position so his development would be sped up. We don't have a talent of his caliber at tackle.

Yea we do. Zion. This kid would probably redshirt if I had to guess. Which is a good thing but with the portal can also mean we fill his spot with a more veteran ready to play guy instead of we miss.

Advertisement
Plug and play o lineman are tough to snag from the portal so a kid like Conerly would be a huge get

Yes it would be a huge get but people saying he may struggle could also be true and not just bitterness. It’s ok to point out the kid didn’t do well in the all American game

Advertisement
Follow the thread
We need this kid. We don’t have enough bodies at Tackle let alone talented ones. Anyone expecting any kid to be a day 1 starter is unrealistic, especially at LT. Does it happen? Sure but it’s very unlikely. Kid is a basketball player and has all the traits you look for to be a bookend Tackle.

We need this kid. We don’t have enough bodies at Tackle let alone talented ones. Anyone expecting any kid to be a day 1 starter is unrealistic, especially at LT. Does it happen? Sure but it’s very unlikely. Kid is a basketball player and has all the traits you look for to be a bookend Tackle.
Our current LT will be a 4 year starter. This kid on the huff is more talented than him.

You have to bring in these types yearly to be elite. Then your able to build legit depth.

I dont think we get him though...so i personally would be in the portal looking for guys with 2 years of elgibility

Yes it would be a huge get but people saying he may struggle could also be true and not just bitterness. It’s ok to point out the kid didn’t do well in the all American game
You know who was absolutely atrocious in the All American game? Trevor Lawrence. To the point that I thought we got the better QB (Williams).

Advertisement
You know who was absolutely atrocious in the All American game? Trevor Lawrence. To the point that I thought we got the better QB (Williams).
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back