2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
don't blame the kid for weighing his options but he'll be a month and a half removed from this visit before signing. Seems like it's going to be a hard pull cross country
Everyone else is setting up a new relationship with him but Mario/Mirabal are just building on one they already had. I’ll take my chance on that plus that he lives on the Washington coast so Miami probably won’t be that big of a transition.

Everyone else is setting up a new relationship with him but Mario/Mirabal are just building on one they already had. I’ll take my chance on that plus that he lives on the Washington coast so Miami probably won’t be that big of a transition.
Thisx1000. I am not afraid to say that Mario/Mirabel more than likely would have pulled Conerly to Oregon if he had not left. Talking Feb signing and not March either. They were really honed in on him. So he knows M&M very well and trusts them. This is all about distance and comfort if you ask me.

Thisx1000. I am not afraid to say that Mario/Mirabel more than likely would have pulled Conerly to Oregon if he had not left. Talking Feb signing and not March either. They were really honed in on him. So he knows M&M very well and trusts them. This is all about distance and comfort if you ask me.
That OL class Mario was putting together at Oregon was filthy.

Advertisement
Back