2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

As a very young child, I watched Star Blazers while eating breakfast. It was on in S Florida at 6:30am. I remember watching season 2 and getting to the penultimate episode which ended in an unbelievable cliffhanger. Somehow I missed the final episode, and then that same station pulled Star Blazers.

I had to wait 23 years to see how the episode concluded!

Bored GIF

Advertisement
Just seeing the names we are involved with this could finish as a top 10 class which is absolutely bonkers. We won't win them all but still wowza

I'm drinking the Kool-Aid as you might have noticed, but ZERO chance at a top 10 this year. If almost everything breaks our way (long shot) we may slip into the top 15. I'm not saying this arbitrarily, btw, I actually nerded out on it a bit.

And this is coming from a guy who is convinced Mario is going to close strong.

We will have a sick avg though. Quality over quantity, and then win some big portal battles between now and fall camp. Will be a great transition class, IMO.

Advertisement
Well, Zwordar's Comet Empire fortress is stopped cold when the Yamato sends a team to disable its defenses.

1641610843399.png

The Yamato then starts bombarding the stationary fortress. It erupts in explosions and finally begins to disintegrate.
1641610881269.png

1641610896752.png

However, just when you think the good guys have won a gigantic dreadnought emerges from the wreckage of the destroyed Comet Empire planetoid, far bigger than the Yamato.

1641611030948.png

That's the cliffhanger I ended on 23 years ago!

The final episode begins with Zwordar trashing the Yamato and then deciding to make us all pay and begins bombarding Earth itself (I'd prefer to think that certain nefarious college programs were targeted, but the planet is wrecked). Nearly all hope appears lost.

Derek Wildstar (Kodai in Japan) is the protagonist, having started the first season as a fighter pilot and is now the captain of the Yamato. He decides the only thing that they can do is pilot the crippled warship directly into Zwordar's giant space battleship.

1641611552802.png

As the ship begins to move forward on its final voyage to save planet Earth, another force intervenes. Zwordar's sister Tralana appears (we had seen her in earlier episodes). She has incredible powers and is a force for good, and uses them to destroy her evil, renegade brother.

With that, the Comet Empire is defeated for good and the nearly destroyed Yamato makes its return to Earth.

Well, Zwordar's Comet Empire fortress is stopped cold when the Yamato sends a team to disable its defenses.

View attachment 171214
The Yamato then starts bombarding the stationary fortress. It erupts in explosions and finally begins to disintegrate.
View attachment 171215
View attachment 171216
However, just when you think the good guys have won a gigantic dreadnought emerges from the wreckage of the destroyed Comet Empire planetoid, far bigger than the Yamato.

View attachment 171218

That's the cliffhanger I ended on 23 years ago!

The final episode begins with Zwordar trashing the Yamato and then deciding to make us all pay and begins bombarding Earth itself (I'd prefer to think that certain nefarious college programs were targeted, but the planet is wrecked). Nearly all hope appears lost.

Derek Wildstar (Kodai in Japan) is the protagonist, having started the first season as a fighter pilot and is now the captain of the Yamato. He decides the only thing that they can do is pilot the crippled warship directly into Zwordar's giant space battleship.

View attachment 171219

As the ship begins to move forward on its final voyage to save planet Earth, another force intervenes. Zwordar's sister Tralana appears (we had seen her in earlier episodes). She has incredible powers and is a force for good, and uses them to destroy her evil, renegade brother.

With that, the Comet Empire is defeated for good and the nearly destroyed Yamato makes its return to Earth.
Thanks for the analysis!

I'm drinking the Kool-Aid as you might have noticed, but ZERO chance at a top 10 this year. If almost everything breaks our way (long shot) we may slip into the top 15. I'm not saying this arbitrarily, btw, I actually nerded out on it a bit.

And this is coming from a guy who is convinced Mario is going to close strong.

We will have a sick avg though. Quality over quantity, and then win some big portal battles between now and fall camp. Will be a great transition class, IMO.
Add a Top 15 to what CMD brought in, especially with the 2021 class and we’re stacking to really add some depth to the roster.

Advertisement
Add a Top 15 to what CMD brought in, especially with the 2021 class and we’re stacking to really add some depth to the roster.

TF is CMD? You referring to Manuela? 2021 class was entirely due to COVID. He gets no kudos for that haul.

But yeah, you’re right about stacking chips. Finally a back to back set of authentic Miami kids. And 2020 has some quality guys too.

Only 1 rep at the :45 mark against Marvin Jones, Jr.

2 reps beginning at 1:02

3 things I took from this.

1) Conerly is more of a LT than RT. He’s extremely athletic and can probably lock up anybody in pass pro but he needs to build strength and become a better run blocker. I’d rather have it this way than the other imo.

2) whoever got Mykel Williams hit gold. We’ll hear that name again.

3) Armella should not play one snap at Tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back