2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

I’d listen to @LeedsCane on this one, fellas.

I don’t usually share threads on recruits unless I think that there is real smoke.

The kid said on his 24/7 interview on the night that he lost interest in Oregon that he loved Mario and Mirabal like if they were his father. Follow the tea leaves.

I’m confident in our chances here.

Advertisement
I’d listen to @LeedsCane on this one, fellas.

I don’t usually share threads on recruits unless I think that there is real smoke.

The kid said on his 24/7 interview on the night that he lost interest in Oregon that he loved Mario and Mirabal like if they were his father. Follow the tea leaves.

I’m confident in our chances here.
He was actually committed to Oregon? When?

Advertisement
I’m being cautiously optimistic here, because as we’ve seen today with the FSU clown show, thinks can change quick in this game.

But can you guys imagine if/when Mario pulls Conerly Jr. and Armella on the OL? It’ll crash CiS. @Andrew, hope that you’re getting the site ready for NSD in February. I have a feeling that you’re gonna have records broken for traffic on that day.

So a 5 star tackle that has only taken 1 OV and would come to Miami 2 days after being offered. Why? If he likes Mario/Mirabal that much why did he never OV Oregon? Where are all the bag schools? This might be the strangest recruitment this cycle.
His video is equally as mysterious. Dude plays OT like a Fullback. His main goal is just to put defenders in the stands. Some of his most impressive clips are playing DT and changing direction. I don't know almost anything about him, but he's a legit athlete if he's really 6' 4" 280.

Advertisement
His video is equally as mysterious. Dude plays OT like a Fullback. His main goal is just to put defenders in the stands. Some of his most impressive clips are playing DT and changing direction. I don't know almost anything about him, but he's a legit athlete if he's really 6' 4" 280.
I agree. His film at DT is extremely impressive. He’s very twitchy, fast and strong.

Dude’s OL tape is scary. He almost decapitated a kid on one of his highlights. Plays with a real mean streak. Want!

Probably wouldn’t start right away. Neither would Armella IMO. We need a transfer starting RT.

Advertisement
Mirabal and Mario got this - OU visit recap
He was planning on setting a second OV to Oregon when the rumours of Mario coming to Miami began to become too hard to ignore, I posted in the OP about his visit to Autzen for their last home game and it mentioned (I believe) in the same article him wanting to schedule a follow-up visit to Oregon.

Probably wouldn’t start right away. Neither would Armella IMO. We need a transfer starting RT.
I think John Campbell can hold us over at RT, but we'll see.

Kid is the goods. Best 2 way lineman to come out of the pnw the last couple of years.

Can you give us a bit of a breakdown of his game? Pass pro? You think he's likely to stay outside? Flip over to RT?

Advertisement
prayer GIF

Advertisement
Back