2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
You're just bitter that you have no sources, no friends, and no information.

I know you're not a teenager, but man that post of yours reeks of something one would say.

Thanks for sharing what your sources had to say.

Oregon, not happening, a courtesy visit. Good call. Share away in the future please. Better yet, admit you were wrong. I wrote this kid off long ago and I'm not bitter about it at all.

He says it was his relationship with Klemm that made him choose Oregon. Says he made the decision earlier in the week. Closest feeling to "home" without being home.

USC board is soooo butt hurt
This is true.

He was all USC until Oregon hit a homerun on his last visit to them.

They also got a commit from 2023 DT Kevita Pome’e today as well.

Idk why people are surprised, this very same board was really high on Dan Lanning when it was rumored he could be our potential next DC before it became a reality that he was going to be UO’s HC. Lanning was a good recruiter at UGA & was apart of the Saban machine in 2015 with our very own Cristobal, he’s also a Todd Graham disciple, he knows how to make big splash crootin moves.

Plus Adrian Klemm is good young energetic coach that came from Jim Mora’s UCLA staff that also had another really good recruiter in Demetrice Martin. People forget UCLA actually had some good recruiting classes & good talent during the Mora era, they just didn’t win enough.

But point being, Oregon’s coaching staff is not a bunch of rookies that are inexperienced, Lanning assembled a solid staff that can work pretty well & whether Miami fans know it or not Oregon does still have top rate facilities & have invested $350million in renovating their stadium & they do spend money in recruiting, they’ve been top 13 in recruiting budget annually for the last few years.

It’s not a shock they swooped on a kid from Seattle on a last minute visit, it just goes to show how important the visits are.

Last edited:
I know you're not a teenager, but man that post of yours reeks of something one would say.

Thanks for sharing what your sources had to say.

Oregon, not happening, a courtesy visit. Good call. Share away in the future please. Better yet, admit you were wrong. I wrote this kid off long ago and I'm not bitter about it at all.

Look, you're a clueless choad-smoker. I'm not mad at you, I just look at you like the intellectually-challenged clown that you are.

I never claimed that he was coming to Miami, but good for you, patting yourself on the back for "writing this kid off long ago". So glad that you preserved your fragile feelings.

I passed along info that I had from USC sources, and the family changed their minds about moving from Seattle to LA. I don't mind being wrong about that, nor do I really care. I care just as much about USC fans and Oregon fans, in the sense that they can both fvck off for all I care.

Now run along and print out your posts so that you can frame them and then dance around your one-room efficiency in your underwear.

Advertisement
Look, you're a clueless choad-smoker. I'm not mad at you, I just look at you like the intellectually-challenged clown that you are.

I never claimed that he was coming to Miami, but good for you, patting yourself on the back for "writing this kid off long ago". So glad that you preserved your fragile feelings.

I passed along info that I had from USC sources, and the family changed their minds about moving from Seattle to LA. I don't mind being wrong about that, nor do I really care. I care just as much about USC fans and Oregon fans, in the sense that they can both fvck off for all I care.

Now run along and print out your posts so that you can frame them and then dance around your one-room efficiency in your underwear.

Geez, it's really that hard for you to admit you were wrong?

Clearly I'm not the one all up in his feelings here.

I don't get upset about recruits and their choices. They made the right one for them at the time and good for them.

Seriously, how old are you? You really hurt my feelings with your juvenile insults.

Nice attempts though at deflecting your dead *** wrong takes.

This is true.

Idk why people are surprised, this very same board was really high on Dan Lanning when it was rumored he could be our potential next DC before it became a reality that he was going to be UO’s HC. Lanning was a good recruiter at UGA & was apart of the Saban machine in 2015 with our very own Cristobal, he’s also a Todd Graham disciple, he knows how to make big splash crootin moves.

Plus Adrian Klemm is good young energetic coach that came from Jim Mora’s UCLA staff that also had another really good recruiter in Demetrice Martin. People forget UCLA actually had some good recruiting classes & good talent during the Mora era, they just didn’t win enough.

But point being, Oregon’s coaching staff is not a bunch of rookies that are inexperienced, Lanning assembled a solid staff that can work pretty well & whether Miami fans know it or not Oregon does still have top rate facilities & have invested $350million in renovating their stadium & they do spend money in recruiting, they’ve been top 13 in recruiting budget annually for the last few years.

It’s not a shock they swooped on a kid from Seattle on a last minute visit, it just goes to show how important the visits are.

Good takes. They will be tough to beat for Jayden Wayne.

Good takes. They will be tough to beat for Jayden Wayne.
I think our biggest comp for Wayne right now is Bama more so than Oregon.

He’s visited Bama & UW more than he has Oregon thus far.

But I like our chances for Wayne because he doesn’t seem like he just wants to stay close to home, he’s gonna be a tough pull no matter what but Mario has made him a priority & we’ll recruit him to the very end.

You're just bitter that you have no sources, no friends, and no information.
D07C536E-96B9-4304-AF78-341462EBE94F.gif

Advertisement

In NY it's called a flex 1bdr.

I think usc is gonna have the west coast on lock but lanning and lupoi defense gonna give lincoln problems. Especially if they keep recruiting the trenches like this

Imo, being my ears r to the streets out here:

SC will have So Cal, particularly The OC, The IE, and LA on lock, while UO will still be a force for No Cal, Washington State, & NV kids. San Diego will be an area that both will be battling. Now that info is as of today w/o one game played. Assuming both programs r battling it out for the Pac-12, I would expect the status quo to remain.

Edit: I’m referring to the top prospects in these areas.

This is true.

Lanning hired a bunch of recruiters for his staff. Let’s see if they can coach em up, I’m not a big fan of his two coordinators though. Dillingham left a lot to be desired at fsu and luopi is a monster recruiter but can he call plays? Maybe lanning will help a bunch on defense but those are two inexperienced coordinators for a first time HC.

Advertisement
Imo, being my ears r to the streets out here:

SC will have So Cal, particularly The OC, The IE, and LA on lock, while UO will still be a force for No Cal, Washington State, & NV kids. San Diego will be an area that both will be battling. Now that info is as of today w/o one game played. Assuming both programs r battling it out for the Pac-12, I would expect the status quo to remain.

Edit: I’m referring to the top prospects in these areas.
Thats interesting it is early but id expect once usc gets rolling there gonna get majority of the top guys, lanning knows what it takes tho so he for sure gonna fight with the oregon resources. I really wouldn’t be surprised if oregon beats usc alot even if usc is the top dawg overall ,i trust lanning and tosh defense vs Lincoln offense especially if the talent level is at least close.

Advertisement
Thats interesting it is early but id expect once usc gets rolling there gonna get majority of the top guys, lanning knows what it takes tho so he for sure gonna fight with the oregon resources. I really wouldn’t be surprised if oregon beats usc alot even if usc is the top dawg overall ,i trust lanning and tosh defense vs Lincoln offense especially if the talent level is at least close.

Honestly both programs have some excellent recruiters. I think more O guys will favor USC, while more Def guys favor UO. It’s going to be interesting out this way. SC boosters r fully behind Riley & of course UO have their booster(s).

This is true.

Regarding Lanning, many of the convos I had on this board consisted of me defending the guy because people were knocking him and bigging up Schumann because Schumann was the rumored pick as DC.

Advertisement
Back