2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was going to post Iuli part 2 earlier. Kid really wanted to come to Miami.

I've got no problems with the family decision, though I heard it would be with the rest of the family in LA. No big deal.

Wasn't NIL or anything else. Core fam decided not to move. Good for them.

Oh really?
0570FB1D-6B70-47F8-9D0D-D97499C9D5A8.gif

We didn't think we "could" steal them. Both wanted to commit to Miami in December without ever visiting.

Mario has his standards and procedures.
Agree,both were real high on miami when Cristobal got here and I'm glad we d
idn't let them as they would have likely decommitted and hopefully the days of us leading the nation is decommitts are over.

Advertisement
We didn't think we "could" steal them. Both wanted to commit to Miami in December without ever visiting.

Man I wanted to sign Conerly bad, but felt we’ve been out of it for a while now. I may be completely delusional here, however I think there is a chance Iuli is in a Canes uniform at some point in his college career. If I ever see that **** in the portal, light a cigar.

Man I wanted to sign Conerly bad, but felt we’ve been out of it for a while now. I may be completely delusional here, however I think there is a chance Iuli is in a Canes uniform at some point in his college career. If I ever see that **** in the portal, light a cigar.
I hope we recruit well enough at OL that we never have to talk to either of them again

Advertisement

And I never said that Miami was heavily in it, just that we would have been the choice if distance was not a factor. But my former boss is now a CFO out in Los Angeles, he's a USC alum, his wife is a USC alum, he's an active booster/season ticket holder. I'm not going into explicit detail, but there is a valid reason for USC to believe they were getting Conerly.

DM me if you want to talk.

I hope we recruit well enough at OL that we never have to talk to either of them again
Would be nice for a change. We have the right HC and OL coach. But OL is one of the hardest positions to project. If we recruit that well, the portal can be a double edge sword where we can lose talent. Mario is smart enough to know these relationships he builds can pay dividends down the road if any of these kids do hit the portal.

Pretty funny with how ****y USC fans were and how much shït they were talking in those 247 community threads
CFB is better when they’re good, but seeing **** like this reminds me how much I didn’t like them during the ‘05 season. They were beyond arrogant and talked like they’d beat our ‘01 team.

Advertisement

He knew who they were, what they were about, and were good enough for him to take at Oregon.

You're expecting anyone to believe that he wanted them to take their visit here when they were ready to commit to us sight unseen?

Really?

Seriously?

He would've taken their verbal then and just had them visit when they could.

Standards and procedures, uh huh.

He knew who they were, what they were about, and were good enough for him to take at Oregon.

You're expecting anyone to believe that he wanted them to take their visit here when they were ready to commit to us sight unseen?

Really?

Seriously?

He would've taken their verbal then and just had them visit when they could.

Standards and procedures, uh huh.

Believe what you want to believe.

I know what happened. Both Iuli and Conerly wanted to commit to Miami in December, and Mario told them both to wait until the could visit with their families.

Advertisement
Back