2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't listen to most of the kids, probably more than 75% of recruits go to schools that are within reasonable distance of their homes. We can get some recruits who already have the constitution of they need to leave home or love to see new things. But most stay close to what they know. Unless you have time to work on them from very early about moving away and get them comfortable with it. At the end of the day Conerly was choosing amony all new staffs in some way and he decided to stick to where he knows.

Honestly both programs have some excellent recruiters. I think more O guys will favor USC, while more Def guys favor UO. It’s going to be interesting out this way. SC boosters r fully behind Riley & of course UO have their booster(s).
Booster(s) hahaha

Don't listen to most of the kids, probably more than 75% of recruits go to schools that are within reasonable distance of their homes. We can get some recruits who already have the constitution of they need to leave home or love to see new things. But most stay close to what they know. Unless you have time to work on them from very early about moving away and get them comfortable with it. At the end of the day Conerly was choosing amony all new staffs in some way and he decided to stick to where he knows.
Lol not the Miami kids

Lets you know what these insiders know hahaha. Lock to USC blah blah. Wrong.
Nobody knew jack with his recruitment. He kept his recruitment very quiet. The entire time. Miami , Oregon and USC all thought they had a chance but most “ insiders “ assumed USC . I stayed away from Cornelly, I said we were legit involved and had a chance but never bought the whole “ lean “ thing. Especially after Iulli. That kid was a silent and the recruitment was done, until Oregon talked him into a late visit. West coast kids always make me uneasy.

Advertisement
I predict HUGE news.

Of course if it doesn't happen, ya'll just don't know because you don't have proveable info, like I do of course.

But yet, I can't share it for fear of CIA operatives and grey aliens (are they the bad ones?).

Just trust me.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Nobody knew jack with his recruitment. He kept his recruitment very quiet. The entire time. Miami , Oregon and USC all thought they had a chance but most “ insiders “ assumed USC . I stayed away from Cornelly, I said we were legit involved and had a chance but never bought the whole “ lean “ thing. Especially after Iulli. That kid was a silent and the recruitment was done, until Oregon talked him into a late visit. West coast kids always make me uneasy.
South Florida kids make me uneasy lol.

Advertisement
That was after his visit which was a while ago, he gave updates on the situation and said he didn't feel as good about it as he once did just days ago maybe if you kept up with it more you would know what the guy said
Dude is not as bad as our fanbase makes him out to be. He's been pretty spot on about our receivers being just okay in the spring.

That was after his visit which was a while ago, he gave updates on the situation and said he didn't feel as good about it as he once did just days ago maybe if you kept up with it more you would know what the guy said
I stopped keeping up with it when he kept swinging and missing.

Advertisement
Back