Josh Witt Sr. Highlight Film

UM2020

THE GOLDEN ROAD
I am on my IPad and can't post a video or don't know how, with this thing.

Someone post it from YouTube. It is the one posted 12/11/11.

Kid is a ******* beast.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****...I remember some saying he didn't like contact. Clearly, that's not that case. What type of comp. are we looking at here?

Advertisement
Our LB class is sick

Imagine this kid after putting on some weight. He's pretty small now and blowing people up. Not to mention he's only played LB for two years

Hopefully we can redshirt him...though he could be great on ST if we need him

He probably has a better burst and looser hips than some of our current Safeties.

He has a lot of nice attributes to work with...

...would be interested to see him worked in as a Strong Side Backer. If we move to a 3-4 at times, he's the ideal ILB.

I can actually see him as our first freshman backer in the rotation... He's a smart backer... He just needs to get stronger but he does everything else well... He reminds me of a poor man's (hate that metaphor) Spence... Smart instinctive backer, who diagnose plays well and fast... I can actually see him getting the most burn out of all our backers coming in... I think he is the most mentally ready backer...

Advertisement
****...I remember some saying he didn't like contact. Clearly, that's not that case. What type of comp. are we looking at here?

I know they switched around the classifications recently, but his high school used to be the biggest in the country, so we've always been 6A. It's smaller now, but we lost in the playoffs to Miramar, played STA, etc. So the biggest classification of HS football in Florida.

Kid plays ******* hard: I was so impressed by the way he blew up a few tackles and got to the ball carrier. He is very fast and laid some big licks out there.

Looks like a great pickup.

Advertisement
That play where he blows up the fullback was fricken awesome. He's my second favorite LB after Kirby. Not bad for a kid people didn't think we should offer.

Guy's quicker than a cheetah at lunch time. Helps his corners even.

And a headhunter to boot.

Got attitude, and that's what we've been missing the most of.

Advertisement
I like this kid a lot. I think he's one of the most underrated in this class. He needs to add some weight but looks like he has the frame for it, he's quick sideline to sideline.

I must be getting old. I dont remember seeing back to back great films like Lockhart and Witt. Give lots of kudos to the staff, they are certainly doing their homework.

He probably has a better burst and looser hips than some of our current Safeties.

He has a lot of nice attributes to work with...

...would be interested to see him worked in as a Strong Side Backer. If we move to a 3-4 at times, he's the ideal ILB.

If he's the ideal LB in a 3-4 why wouldn't he work at MLB in a 4-3?

Advertisement
Back