Josh Uche offered by Harbaugh......

Uche wants to leave the state.

He was trying to commit to UF but for whatever reason they aren't too high on him. Maybe because he's a tweener? He's supposedly around 210 lbs. or so and is a DE. And at 6'2 idk if he'll be able to put on enough weight to stick at that position. And I also don't think he's fluid enough to be a LB.

Advertisement

He was trying to commit to UF but for whatever reason they aren't too high on him. Maybe because he's a tweener? He's supposedly around 210 lbs. or so and is a DE. And at 6'2 idk if he'll be able to put on enough weight to stick at that position. And I also don't think he's fluid enough to be a LB.

What do you think happens next year at RB for the gators now that Kelvin Taylor declared? Who starts?

It's a lot closer than you'd think.

It's just like the fans who say "Why would a recruit want to go to Alabama, do they want to **** cows?" Ignorance at it's finest and you can tell said posters have never been to said places.

Michigan has 10s

Miami has 2s

Miami has 10s

Michigan has 2s

Some people are f'n retarded.
**** that sucks. It was bad enough fending off the $EC now the flipping B10 is setting up shop in south florida (between OSU, WIS, and UofM). Hopefully he just goes on the OV to Michigan gets some midwest thick farm girl fluffing and decides it is to cold an depressing (NOOOOO sunshine just grey skies for months) an comes back to Miami.

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

True but the ratio of 10 to 2 is real different between Ann Arbor and South Beach.

Advertisement
Any flagship state university will have more hot women than you could possibly go through in your life. **** you could go to Wyoming and never get tired of plowing.

Uche is a kid that you see all the possibilities that he could be but where he currently is is what scares you because that just may be his ceiling.

He has a lot of schools intrigued but they aren't completely sold on him because he is a project.

Harbaugh ain't no fool. He can dominate the State of Mich, but he knows he gotta come to the SE to get speed, especially from Florida. We just got to wait and see how Richt and staff go about evaluations, offers and recruiting in general. We can't judge the man from a week and half of face time recruiting, although the early retention grade is impressive. There is a lot happening behind the scenes with staffing, offers and contacting prospects. Lets judge him by who he adds to this class, spring ball, season performances and 2017 Class.

I had a Michigan white girl while going to Miramar and trust they're a bunch of 5 at best

"I dated 1 girl, therefore they're all 5's"

Incredible reasoning.

I lived on the University of Illinois' campus and hot girls flooded the tailgates. That's a school that's been a doormat football program for years.

Advertisement

It's just like the fans who say "Why would a recruit want to go to Alabama, do they want to **** cows?" Ignorance at it's finest and you can tell said posters have never been to said places.

Michigan has 10s

Miami has 2s

Miami has 10s

Michigan has 2s

**** that sucks. It was bad enough fending off the $EC now the flipping B10 is setting up shop in south florida (between OSU, WIS, and UofM). Hopefully he just goes on the OV to Michigan gets some midwest thick farm girl fluffing and decides it is to cold an depressing (NOOOOO sunshine just grey skies for months) an comes back to Miami.

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

True but the ratio of 10 to 2 is real different between Ann Arbor and South Beach.

Now that is different. Those Southern schools match up nicely to So FL. Lots of fine young women at Bama, LSU and those places. However, it is difficult to beat Miami area, not UM in particular, for variety, numbers and a quality. Then again, most colleges have nice collection of fine women. They are places where women in their prime gather in one place from all over to drink party and sometimes study. Even FSU has outstanding collection far beyond those general population of Tally. Thankfully, females in America have managed to maintain a world class talent level despite the collapse of most of our society.

Michigan has 10s

Miami has 2s

Miami has 10s

Michigan has 2s

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

Don't even mention Alabama and Michigan in the same sentence. Michigan is superior in every way except the current product on the field.

What do you think happens next year at RB for the gators now that Kelvin Taylor declared? Who starts?

I think Cronkrite starts. He isn't the most physically talented but he does some of everything well. It'll be a committee approach though so I don't think the starter matters too much. We're gonna miss Taylor.

Advertisement

I think Cronkrite starts. He isn't the most physically talented but he does some of everything well. It'll be a committee approach though so I don't think the starter matters too much. We're gonna miss Taylor.

Didn't uf get a juco rb?

Didn't uf get a juco rb?

Yea, I'm not a fan. Slow feet and lacks explosion. Thompson runs like a fullback.

I saw Uche twice this year and I like him a lot. He could be a star up there. His speed is legit.

Advertisement
In that new defense he doesn't need to be big, just fast and aggressive.

Shame we don't seem to have any vision for our defense yet.

Michigan has 10s

Miami has 2s

Miami has 10s

Michigan has 2s

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

Don't even mention Alabama and Michigan in the same sentence. Michigan is superior in every way except the current product on the field.

You obviously have not spent any time on the Alabama campus, lol. I'd take Alabama in every way over Mich, weather for starters. No way I'd take either over SF.

Michigan has 10s

Miami has 2s

Miami has 10s

Michigan has 2s

You obviously have not spent any time on the Alabama campus, lol. I'd take Alabama in every way over Mich, weather for starters. No way I'd take either over SF.

Alabama diploma is worth a lot less than a Michigan one. Not sure if that even entered into your mind. A man has plenty of time to see his oats. Michigan and Alabama are not in the same league. Oh and Alabama has a wonderful record of racial tolerance as well.

That is true Michigan vigorously defended their affirmative action admissions program all the way to the supreme court. It was an amazing demonstration of commitment by the university.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back