Josh Sweat

We may not have a chance but we made his Top 8

Josh Sweat @JoshSweat9 · 13m
��������
433.jpg

Fake twitter account.

Advertisement
No way we get him, this is a big boy recruiting battle. If *** gets him I won't believe it till NSD.

We may not have a chance but we made his Top 8

Josh Sweat @JoshSweat9 · 13m
��������
433.jpg

Okay if you read the picture correctly
1)Turns his back on bama/Tenn
2)Sh its on FSU
3)looks like its Taint and UM in his Top 2 but we barley miss

OSU LOCK!

Well It looks like that Twitter account is real, and I think it's reasonable to assume UK is not going to be his destination.
So I think we are in his top 7, and considering the fact that he has never visisted, I think that puts us in better shape than I ever though we would be in. If we can get this kid on Official Visit, I think we could actually have an extremely small chance, as opposed to no chance. He has already visited FSU (July 17th), OSU (June 25th), UT (June 19th), UGA (June 20th), VTech (April 10th). And has already said he's taking an Official visit to VTech. So only US, Bama, and UK (Doubt he goes to kentucky) have not had a visit yet, as far as I can tell. And We all know If you can get a kid down to you campus you have a shot, Especially when your campus is in Miami.

Advertisement
Well It looks like that Twitter account is real, and I think it's reasonable to assume UK is not going to be his destination.
So I think we are in his top 7, and considering the fact that he has never visisted, I think that puts us in better shape than I ever though we would be in. If we can get this kid on Official Visit, I think we could actually have an extremely small chance, as opposed to no chance. He has already visited FSU (July 17th), OSU (June 25th), UT (June 19th), UGA (June 20th), VTech (April 10th). And has already said he's taking an Official visit to VTech. So only US, Bama, and UK (Doubt he goes to kentucky) have not had a visit yet, as far as I can tell. And We all know If you can get a kid down to you campus you have a shot, Especially when your campus is in Miami.
It's not real. wish it was tho.

Lol he isn't coming just stop. Last time we landed a big time national recruit like this from out of state was Arthur brown like 8 years ago. Probably 0-100 since. "Once they see our campus, game over" haha wish it was so easy.....but it never works. Just stop

Last edited:
Lol he isn't coming just stop. Last time we landed a big time national recruit like this from out of state was Arthur brown like 8 years ago. Probably 0-100 since. "Once they see our campus, game over" haha wish it was so easy.....but it never works. Just stop
Quan Muhammad says wuddup

Advertisement
Lol i hardly put Hester in a category with josh sweat (prospect wise) unless your taking about devin from 9 years ago from south florida

Its got over 2k followers, including some big time recruits... Why do you think its fake?

Advertisement

Its got over 2k followers, including some big time recruits... Why do you think its fake?
only has 2k followers for the number.1 recruit in the country. Also someone on rivals replied to that same pic saying it's a fake account. Sweat already released his top 5 i think -- they were georgia, Tennessee, Ohio State, V-Tech, & FSU

Last edited:
Advertisement
We get to see Booker T Washington face Josh Sweat soon- August 23rd 9:00pm ESPNU

Advertisement
Back