Josh Sweat

Advertisement
Seems like a huge camp for FSU this week. Hope it does not go well up there. A lot of really big time players there accordion to sites.

Advertisement
This guy has visited a ton of schools this summer, but not us. Its clear he has no interest.

Q: Ohio State, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Florida State and Georgia. Those five have definitely separated themselves and recruited you the hardest where you’ve narrowed your focus on those as finalists?

Sweat: “Yes they have. I haven’t really talked to anybody else.”

No chance. Please don't get your hopes up on this one.

Advertisement
Over 75 bcs kids at that camp....national title bump

They have been doing that before they won, it's been that way since Jimbo took over. The title has nothing to do with it, they go ham on recruiting and the fruits of that labor were the results last year to keep it 100.

Ryan Bartow with this BS title "Even more from Sweat: FSU makes a move with No.1" few notes from the article

-old neighbor Michael Cherry is a track coach there and a big reason why he visited
-Basically about FSU coaches was sucking his di ck saying he can be a impact freshman
-Probably not taking any more visits for the summer, set up OVs for the fall
-as it stands today Virginia Tech, Florida State, Georgia, Tennessee and Ohio State would get the OVs but he isnt 100%
- didn't give too much away says “They stand pretty high for me. I was surprised with the visit,” “I did like them a lot.”

Nothings changed with us we know we have to get one of those OVs to even be in the race

http://247sports.com/Article/Josh-Sweat-recaps-his-visit-to-Florida-State-29686398

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since we have no shot at sweat do we have a chance with cowart? I saw where he tweeted at scarlet saying he was the best back in the country. Has he ever visited?

We may not have a chance but we made his Top 8

Josh Sweat @JoshSweat9 · 13m

433.jpg

Advertisement
Back