Josh Sill WVU OG enters Portal and Miami Should Reach Out

Advertisement
WVU's OG Josh Sills is seems like the type of mature quality Olinemen Miami needs to add to the OL room for the 2020 season. Sills is a former all Big12 selection. Because of his injury in 2019 Sills could bed eligibil for a 6th year.

Coach Barry and UM's staff need to jump on this young man quickly, I don't think he will be in the transfer portal long.

Another poster @gogeta4 mentioned Sills in a different thread but he merits his own, given Miami's need an his potential fit.

Go Canes

I like his maturity and what he says about they are always recruiting guys to take your job so you need to work harder.

Uhhhhh. Culture Shock would kill this man.

Advertisement
Masters in agriculture. Let’s just be clear, he was never ever considering Miami.
Depends what kinda agriculture you’re talkin bout.

r960-23f58dc6113896dcc3d8ec0dffb6c0c9.jpg

Masters in agriculture. Let’s just be clear, he was never ever considering Miami.

Don't be misconstrued my Cane brethren there's a lot of money to be made in commodities and futures trading.

As for him not choosing Miami, we don't have OC nor can we say whom the OL coach will be or what blocking scheme we will employ. Where as OK State has all of this in place already and the play in the Big 12 which he is already familiar with so you could say he is hedging his bet by choosing OKSU.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back