Josh Sill WVU OG enters Portal and Miami Should Reach Out

Paranos

All-ACC
WVU's OG Josh Sills is seems like the type of mature quality Olinemen Miami needs to add to the OL room for the 2020 season. Sills is a former all Big12 selection. Because of his injury in 2019 Sills could bed eligibil for a 6th year.

Coach Barry and UM's staff need to jump on this young man quickly, I don't think he will be in the transfer portal long.

Another poster @gogeta4 mentioned Sills in a different thread but he merits his own, given Miami's need an his potential fit.

Go Canes

I like his maturity and what he says about they are always recruiting guys to take your job so you need to work harder.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't be worse? This kid was a 2 year starter and 2nd team all Big12. Don't even put those 2 in the same category.

He looks like a country boy though and is from Ohio - i don't know if Miami is a fit for him.

He can go hog hunting in the glades and python hunting. You can't get that up north. He will fit right in out in Davie, Fl.

Go Canes

We need to be “reaching out “ to almost every lineman available. We have the worst OL in all of college football. **** near last in every single category. Scaife is the only one who should be considered a starter.

Advertisement
It’s not entirely Barry’s fault obviously, but he oversees the worst unit we’ve ever had on o line in our history. Ultimately I think it’s because of Enos’ system but Barry is his boy so they can both go kick rocks tbh.
Do u think we had the depth our talent upfront for this not to be one of the worse units in or lines history?? And I can think of olines we’ve that were actually worse..2007 and 06 says hold their beer

Advertisement
FIU held us to ZERO sacks!! I mean they have a bunch of scrubs on their o line, I wonder what the difference is 🤔
Y’all keep bringing up FIU..look, FIU is a anomaly..just like Troy beating LSU..Louisiana Monroe beating Nick saban..when you show up not ready to go against lesser opponents and you let them hang around and gain confidence, assjoles get tighter

Advertisement
Barry is an issue because this line did not improve.

We started the year giving up 10 miserable sacks to UF. Ok, it was a tough defense and we started a true freshman and redshirt freshman.

We ended the year getting smoked by a Duke Dline, giving up 9 more sacks. That's not improvement.

We gave up 46 sacks and 48 hurries on the year. Even mediocre teams don't give up that many with 2 star linemen. I realize Enos was part of the problem but c'mon. Either Barry needs to say something to Enos to adjust the scheme for help OR he needs to coach these kids up better. We needed more improvement than what we saw.

Advertisement
Back