Josh Jobe ......

Not worried about our WRs being able to beat their secondary, which was actually pretty vulnerable this last season and will be worse when we play them.

I'm just worried about us catching he **** ball.

??? Alabama’s secondary last season would keep Pope and Wiggins and our entire passing game out of the end zone easily. They weren’t vulnerable at all just went up against a couple teams in Florida and Ole Miss with better coaching and offenses than us. They shut everybody else down 9/10.

Advertisement
??? Alabama’s secondary last season would keep Pope and Wiggins and our entire passing game out of the end zone easily. They weren’t vulnerable at all just went up against a couple teams in Florida and Ole Miss with better coaching and offenses than us. They shut everybody else down 9/10.
The ATM receiver torched them pretty badly. The Tenn WR fared pretty well too.

All I said was they were vulnerable. Even if Ole Miss and UF were the only examples, the point stands.

And I was talking about our WRs vs their secondary this upcoming season. Not last. They have alot of questions at CB. Light years beyond what we have to be sure, but they (their secondary) can be beat.

The good news is our wide receivers won’t catch Covid from Jobe. He’s already eligible for the vaccine ever since they lowered the age to 65+

Advertisement
Haven't seen him say anywhere that he's coming back.

He started all year on a natl title team, is a Junior, and is already at least 23 or 24 years old. He's not improving his draft stock. I'd be surprised if he came back.

Advertisement
Oh itll be better than good. Its gonna be great as usual.

But will it be shutdown in the secondary is the question? I think they take a bit of a step back there this year.

not at all they return everyone but Surtain. They were playing freshman and sophomores. Their secondary will be really good

Advertisement
Not worried about our WRs being able to beat their secondary, which was actually pretty vulnerable this last season and will be worse when we play them.

I'm just worried about us catching he **** ball.
They will load up again and have a good secondary. Their DL will make those kids look far better as well. No drop off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back