Josh Jobe will attend Paradise Camp

I am not saying one way or another if Jobe will actually sign, it just looks better if you are already "verbally" committed to attend Paradise Camp. Lots of Kudos to Mark Richt, he is really turning recruiting around. Recruiting the the right types of kids who also help recruit to paradise.

Advertisement
LOL at the tough guys puffing their chests. Does everyone who attends Paradise eventually attend UM?

True, however the same individuals are whining about Tyson not coming to Paradise Camp, in the same breath they say Jobe coming doesn't really say much.. just seems like everyone is bringing up the worst in every situation. (Sorry to bring up Tyson though just an example that part doesn't need to be addressed or dissected in this thread.. I'm not CREEPY)

It's good he's coming. No one said it wasn't. But him coming to Paradise doesn't mean that the tough guys can now feel vindicated like none of the smoke around Jobe has any validity.

No argument with that point but what about the smoke around Jobe that says he's committed to Miami, he's coming to paradise camp over other recruiting events during the same weekend, and he has said he's solid?

Advertisement
I heard Michigan is the biggest threat for Jobe, heard that they paid for him to go to that prep school in Connecticut which is a Michigan feeder school.

I heard Michigan is the biggest threat for Jobe, heard that they paid for him to go to that prep school in Connecticut which is a Michigan feeder school.

Doubtful, outside the Fab5 stuff which they got burned for, they aren't really known for the pay for play. Their fans about bags and the SEC as much as we do.

Advertisement

Doubtful, outside the Fab5 stuff which they got burned for, they aren't really known for the pay for play. Their fans about bags and the SEC as much as we do.

Come on now. You believe that BS? Michigan and OSU are among the biggest cheaters out there. They just happen to have lots of friends in the NCAA organization so they get away with it.

The Fab5 stuff, the NCAA tried to ignore until the FBI got involved.

Come on now. You believe that BS? Michigan and OSU are among the biggest cheaters out there. They just happen to have lots of friends in the NCAA organization so they get away with it.

The Fab5 stuff, the NCAA tried to ignore until the FBI got involved.

I do, and the suckeyes aren't like them. They get down like the SEC schools.

Advertisement
Jobe was never comin here. Writing is on the wall boys. Accept it and move on.

Anyone,

Did we really land a man on the moon or was that BS produced by Hollywood?
Asking for a friend.

Advertisement

I don't come at people, but the 2 things you heard here don't add up. There is no Jobe/Michigan connection and secondly, wouldn't Miami be aware that the school required a payment Jobe couldn't afford. Plus, that this was/is a Michigan feeder school? After all, you found out?

Lololololol at yall bashing that man.

Hurricane23 is exactly right.

Michigan helped him get into the school.

Never post always read on here but trust trust trust me that's what happen and which is why their still hanging around

Never post always read on here but trust trust trust me that's what happen and which is why their still hanging around

Go back to never posting.

Nothing screams credibility like starting off with "lololololol"

Advertisement
Back