Josh Jobe still hasn’t qualified into Alabama.

29192e5cd81edeb9b55cb43107d2c629.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Frank Gore had a learning disability, worked his *** off, and made it through.

..and we have slightly higher standards than Alabama, I would say.

Even Willie Williams got into Miami.

..and Jobe cant get into Bama?

Advertisement
Ehh, I’m more of an Old Man Jobe age joke kind of guy. Not being able to get into Bama is just sad. I feel bad for him.

Ehh, I’m more of an Old Man Jobe age joke kind of guy. Not being able to get into Bama is just sad. I feel bad for him.

I feel bad for kids that are abused and innocent victims of violence.

Feeling bad for Jobe is akin to feeling bad for Rachel Dolezal.

Advertisement
If you feel bad for kids that can't get into Bama, then how do you feel about Jobe?

Would love to know if he did all that decommitting, trolling and talking after he knew there’s no way he’d qualify here.

I think our coaches were working hard for years to make sure he made it in. Once he thought he had done enough and Bama was saying its now or someone else takes your spot is when the public "flip" happened. He probably thought the Miami coaches had pushed him through enough to where he could get into Harvard, Yale, and Oxford if he wanted to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frank Gore had a learning disability, worked his *** off, and made it through.

..and we have slightly higher standards than Alabama, I would say.

Even Willie Williams got into Miami.

..and Jobe cant get into Bama?

I had classes with Frank, he's the epitome of a guy that just needed a chance, and once he got it, made the best of it. He worked hard, showed up to study groups, even though he probably didn't have to. The guy really took learning seriously. Now, compare that to some other guys in the program that just wanted to skate through.

Canes curse. It real folks. It seems like almost every kid who trolls Miami, especially down to the wire, turns into a bum. It almost list worthy.

I had classes with Frank, he's the epitome of a guy that just needed a chance, and once he got it, made the best of it. He worked hard, showed up to study groups, even though he probably didn't have to. The guy really took learning seriously. Now, compare that to some other guys in the program that just wanted to skate through.

And that is why he's a HOF'er and Jolbe will never be heard from again.

Advertisement
Back