Josh Harvey-Clemons

Pixelated bukake

Sophomore
Saw a Tweet that he is coming to Miami this weekend instead of Louisville, which had been previously scheduled. Any confirmation?

Advertisement
freakin awesome. I can't see how we have a legit shot but it's still freakin awesome.

Heading down for his visit this weekend...he told the AJC that he was super excited to meet Ray Lewis this weekend. Does Golden and company really have a shot at this guy? Would be a huge get if they could close on this guy. Do your thing RAY!!!!

Advertisement
Note: Harvey-Clemons switched his final official visit from Louisville to Miami this weekend. “Louisville said if they weren’t in serious consideration, maybe we shouldn’t come there, and we agreed on that,” Hart said. “We talked to Miami on Tuesday and we’re excited about going down there. They have great academics and Ray Lewis is supposed to be on campus this weekend. Josh is excited about meeting one of the all-time football greats.”

Well played Golden, well played

Advertisement
Ray has already made an impact. This weekend is huge for us. Our ambassador Duke with Deon, Malcolm and the boys and now Ray Lewis. I'm expecting big things.

Advertisement
Is it legal for Ray Lewis to be talking to kids? I remember there was some controversy about this during the Willie Williams debacle.

Sounds to me like a free trip to SoBe and a meet and greet with Ray Lewis.

Agreed, if he wasn't even going to do an OV to Miami and said this about UL: "Louisville said if they weren’t in serious consideration, maybe we shouldn’t come there, and we agreed on that," then I wonder how serious he could possibly be about Miami. That being said, I dont really see the harm in him coming for the slight chance we change his mind, but I really dont think our chances are that good (hope I am wrong).

He may just be coming down to see miami and meet ray lewis, but i like the chances of ray lewis, one of the great motivators convincing this kid to hop on to the team. He may not be expecting it, but I'd like to see what lewis can pull with this kid. I say golden should just leave the two in a room together for a few hours...

Advertisement
I don't mind free trips. You never know what can happen. It may not land a commitment but it's good marketing.

I do mind kids recruiting for other schools while on a free trip. That's never good.

I don't mind free trips. You never know what can happen. It may not land a commitment but it's good marketing.

I do mind kids recruiting for other schools while on a free trip. That's never good.

Eh, if that is the case, kids get sent home early. Happens a lot actually.

I doubt a whole lot of that will be going on with guys like Duke Johnson and Deon Bush tagging along this weekend. JHC, prolly come down, meet Ray Lewis, take his official, if he even does, and go ink with someone else. But, its good marketing. We're making in-roads to Georgia...so the connection is good.

Agreed, if he wasn't even going to do an OV to Miami and said this about UL: "Louisville said if they weren’t in serious consideration, maybe we shouldn’t come there, and we agreed on that," then I wonder how serious he could possibly be about Miami. That being said, I dont really see the harm in him coming for the slight chance we change his mind, but I really dont think our chances are that good (hope I am wrong).

I agree that chances appear slim, since I have never heard his named in connection with us. What strikes me is that, especially for young men like these, the moment can have serious impact influence on their decsion-making process. I'm not saying making en emotional decisions, I mean having his eyes opened by the possibilities for the next 4 years and beyond. In this case, attending an OV with other 4 and 5* athletes athletes and a future HOF linebacker, aside from the University itself and Coach Golden and his staff, can really give him something to think about.

Advertisement
Back