Josh Griffis, '20, IMG DE

He's at CC for his Senior year, he started out at Doral, then transferred to Norland.

Britt was the one who supposedly transferred to McDougle Tech but he's still at CC this year too.

That's all because Coach Tunsil is always moving around from one job to another so a lot of the kids he recruits follows him. But it has never been confirmed that any of those kids actually transferred to that school, they're all still at CC as of now.

And trust, if there was any big issues with grades our staff would be in communication directly with the players, if they felt they couldn't get them in they wouldn't recruit'em.
Buddy that wrote the rival's mentions article said britt transferred somewhere. Just not sure where.

Advertisement
I envision a scenario where Anaele doesn't qualify. Would Griffis be an adequate replacement at SDE? I think so. All things considered.
No, I keep looking for anything in his highlights and I just don't see anything that Manny could offer on.

Advertisement
Buddy that wrote the rival's mentions article said britt transferred somewhere. Just not sure where.
Yeah Britt transferred to Miami Christian, but Anaele is still at CC, unless he transferred & just didn't announce it yet.

Ya guys, he definitely reminds me more of kevin patrick or rusty medearis
I was thinking Matt Walters. This kid isn't flashy just a tough hard nosed football player who brings his lunch pail to work everyday. A real blue collar type of guy. He doesn't have elite physical skills but he gets everything out of what he does have.

Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy DE Josh Griffis is a former Florida commitment, and he says Cane coaches have been reaching out to him … along with a lot of other programs.

“Penn State is looking into me also, Clemson, Ole Miss, LSU, FSU and Georgia Tech too,” Griffis said.

He says he decommitted from UF this month “because I’d been committed over a year and wanted to see what other schools had to offer, just explore my options.”

He plans to announce a decision “the end of my senior year, after my official visits.”

Griffis said UM invited him to its junior day earlier this month but he wasn’t able to make it.

“I will be visiting Miami at some point, I’m not sure when yet,” he said.

Griffis says of the Cane program that “I see the things that coach (Manny) Diaz is doing. It sounds to me like he’s bringing everything back like the hype they used to have, all that.”

Griffis says UM has not officially offered yet but that “I’m pretty sure they will, maybe in the spring when they come and visit. They will be in my picture.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back