Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We dont have an OL remember? Did you see any push on a single run play last year? Mirabel/Mario are a great combo for crootin and coaching OL but they arent miracle workers in 1 offseason. Hope im wrong
We telegraphed a lot of runs though too

A creative offense like what we’ve seen in some film can help the OL a lot

Our OL is not that bad

Have a question here, but would it be stupid to image a new OC would look at plays that were successful under the former regime and possibly incorporate some into his playbook?

Advertisement
Have a question here, but would it be stupid to image a new OC would look at plays that were successful under the former regime and possibly incorporate some into his playbook?
Will probably sit with TVD and see what some of his favorite plays were and see what he likes and crossover concepts and keep them in mind..

I would think any great coach is always looking to improve and take ideas from others while still staying to their base concepts. So yes he probably watches some tape on last years offense

I would think any great coach is always looking to improve and take ideas from others while still staying to their base concepts. So yes he probably watches some tape on last years offense
Will probably sit with TVD and see what some of his favorite plays were and see what he likes and crossover concepts and keep them in mind..
There we go, I‘d imagine the same, I do this when I run new crews before I implement my way of doing things. So that said, why is everyone losing their **** as if we won’t see some of the same incorporated?

Advertisement
In 2021, Michigan’s Offense was 16th in the nation in scoring and averaged 36 PPG, yet we have some fans questioning the hire because the Offense’s foundation is based on running? FOH.
People are not concerned with airing it out 50-60 times a game and look like USCw losing games instead of Michigan, Jawja, bama etc…

You need to run the ball… people worried about TVDs success need to remember a QBs best friend is the running game…

Advertisement
People are not concerned with airing it out 50-60 times a game and look like USCw losing games instead of Michigan, Jawja, bama etc…

You need to run the ball… people worried about TVDs success need to remember a QBs best friend is the running game…
Air raid teams don’t do the Defense any favors. Is there an “air raid” team that has won anything?

There we go, I‘d imagine the same, I do this when I run new crews before I implement my way of doing things. So that said, why is everyone losing their **** as if we won’t see some of the same incorporated?

Ppl complaining haven’t probably even seen 5 minutes of Michigan football this year so I wouldn’t worry too much about them. Just win. I don’t care if we run it 30 times a game if we win.

Ppl complaining haven’t probably even seen 5 minutes of Michigan football this year so I wouldn’t worry too much about them. Just win. I don’t care if we run it 30 times a game if we win.
Most of them saw UGA dominate their Offense, that’s it.

Advertisement

This 💯

When ohios state beat the **** out of Bama for the championship they were running a power spread. Using their athletes but still ran it down Bama’s throat.

Mario mentioned this on the Josh pate interview as a style he will have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back