Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas Check This Out GIF

Advertisement
I disagree my man. I want to see more Mallory & Arroyo sets on Saturdays. I want to see some Gronk& Hernandez ****t that's ripping the seams of a defense apart with TVD's quick release. Give me some if that!
Dude, seriously? You wouldn't like to see our 2 tight ends on the field at the same time helping to make our offense unstoppable? Naw dawg. You're better than that...lol

Advertisement
I disagree my man. I want to see more Mallory & Arroyo sets on Saturdays. I want to see some Gronk& Hernandez ****t that's ripping the seams of a defense apart with TVD's quick release. Give me some if that!
That’s cool. I think Mallory and Arroyo are good players but why would you take a wide receiver out of the game and replace him with a tight end? Maybe if you’re looking for blocking help but what good is it if Mallory can’t block anyone anyway? We have too much talent at WR to keep a slot guy on the bench for an extra tight end.

That’s cool. I think Mallory and Arroyo are good players but why would you take a wide receiver out of the game and replace him with a tight end? Maybe if you’re looking for blocking help but what good is it if Mallory can’t block anyone anyway? We have too much talent at WR to keep a slot guy on the bench for an extra tight end.
It's just a package that I would love to see moar often whenever you're lucky enough to have 2 extremely talented TE's on the team, like we do now. You can still go 3 wide with motion with an empty backfield. It would drive defenses nutz

I would argue a mouth-breathing simpleton would make a baseless argument or think that 65th in the country equals “near the top of the country”, or would start bashing people who actually use facts as a basis for their opinion

65th in the country?

Advertisement
Gattis understandably played to Michigan's strengths with the way he called plays last year, and you'd have to be naive to believe that Harbaugh didn't have major influence on the run/pass ratio and overall scheme. Their OL was dominant and their QB was limited so they ran the **** out of the ball, which makes sense. He coached on a prolific passing offense at Bama and now finds himself with one of the best QBs in the country. We also know that he loves 12 personnel and Arroyo, Mallory and Skinner probably make up one of the most talented pass catching TE units in the nation, so he can lean on his bread and butter while passing the ball at a higher rate than last year (and I'm assuming he'll want to given TVD's skillset) because he'll likely have more autonomy than he had under Harbaugh.

Unless this dude is total moron, he'll recognize what he has on the roster relatively early and once again utilize his strengths. He doesn't come off to me as a stubborn "3 yards and a cloud of dust" truther and claims that he wants to explosive, so I trust that he'll evaluate the offensive talent on the roster with Mario and be able to adapt to our personnel if needed. He deserves the benefit of the doubt for now so let's give it to him.

I would argue a mouth-breathing simpleton would make a baseless argument or think that 65th in the country equals “near the top of the country”, or would start bashing people who actually use facts as a basis for their opinion

I literally have no idea what you're talking about or what argument you're referencing. I wasn't a part of it, was I? I was making a general comment, and I'm right. Watching this board since the start of Mario's staff search has been like watching newborn goldfish try to play Jeopardy. It was amusing for awhile. Then it became sad. Then finally, annoying af.

Advertisement
My personal take:

A lot of his quotes in regards to his system sound an awful lot like “spread coast” and that does worry me. Although, at least he’s interested in going fast so I can live with that. I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt that our offense isn’t going to look too much like Michigan’s because our personnel strength is the exact opposite of Michigan’s.

If week one comes and we lineup under center with two tight ends, I’m burning the whole thing down though.
The only reason Enos didn’t work out is because we had one of the worst OLines in UM history! That’s won’t happen With Mario! One we get a decent to good o line we can run a pro style

Advertisement
Ha, Guess that includes you because you believed a post that was 100% false.
me being a moron and quoting a tweet I should have researched doesn't change my point.

It's not a typical slow paced pro style offense. He frequently runs up tempo no huddle, that's a fact.

you nitpicking the board doesn't change that and you're wrong about how their offense operates

Correct me if I'm wrong but when he went from bama to Michigan he was saying they were gonna go spread and throw it around. I'm assuming over the years he realized he was in the midwest/big 10 so he adjusted. Seems like he isn't stuck in his ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back