Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So supposedly in 2020 Gattis was throwing the ball too much and they went 2-4 he decided he needed to give the ball to his best play makers which are the Michigan running backs..

y’all have to use context when saying he doesn’t fit or don’t like this offense based on seeing one season
He was throwing too much because Michigan has not had a very good QB since ……..
we have the QB’s, RB’s and WR’s and TE’s. Now if the OL is decent we are scoring 35 per game easy

My personal take:

A lot of his quotes in regards to his system sound an awful lot like “spread coast” and that does worry me. Although, at least he’s interested in going fast so I can live with that. I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt that our offense isn’t going to look too much like Michigan’s because our personnel strength is the exact opposite of Michigan’s.

If week one comes and we lineup under center with two tight ends, I’m burning the whole thing down though.

Advertisement

Hellll yess
King Of The Hill Metal GIF

@JayCane20 - would love to hear your thoughts on this hire
Definitely a Mario offense. Gattis is an elite recruiter and great WR coach.

Not as wide open as I’d liked to have been. Michigan’s offense was extremely meh under him until this year when their OL dominated everyone.

Strong hire nonetheless. We’ll accumulate talent and be hard to beat in the ACC. We also have better skill talent on offense and the QB room is lined up.

It’ll also allow our defense to evolve into a dominant unit playing at a normal pace and running the ball.

My personal take:

A lot of his quotes in regards to his system sound an awful lot like “spread coast” and that does worry me. Although, at least he’s interested in going fast so I can live with that. I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt that our offense isn’t going to look too much like Michigan’s because our personnel strength is the exact opposite of Michigan’s.

If week one comes and we lineup under center with two tight ends, I’m burning the whole thing down though.
Two tight ends?

You mean like Mallory and Arroyo?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you take Michigan fans word for anything?

Do you think the Broyles committee wouldn't do research on who they were giving the award to?
I believe in this board more than national media when it comes to Miami.

Also a quick google will tell you he was on the hot seat after 2020:

Either way he’s had one good season and now cashed in. Hopefully TVD gets him a HC gig next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back