Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing sounds fishy. You think Michigan would have tried to keep him with a salary bump?? Maybe they were glad to move on from him? Possibly he was not happy with Hairball flirting with the NFL, which could have left the assistants unemployed.

Advertisement
Ion know

I just gotta wait and see about Mr Steele and Gattis.

Mario didn’t f*ck it up. He did good with these.

I am just not sure he did great. Remains to bo seen for me. I am not gonna sit up and front like “oh yea these are homeruns.” Ion know

Advertisement
Advertisement
after two months of whiffing the day is finally here.

but no seriously, splash hire for sure. oline play is going to be crucial but i like gattis.
I’m pretty ignorant to what happens on the OL detail wise but with this group I gotta think this helps us recruit

We do have a pretty solid group coming back especially with Rivers in the mix though

I don’t think everyone is always crying, but are tired of being told to trust everything and are trying to discuss the main concern going into the hires: Need a HR OC and are now asking or saying tell me why that is with logic and not a message board pep rally when most, myself included, don’t really know enough about the coaches, etc…
Comparing when you had a Corolla to your Tesla when you should just start going amnesia cause you got a Tesla and the past is in the rear view mirror and never catching up again….

Advertisement
I prefer an OC who can coach QBs. Several of the names mentioned would have fit better IMO.

Let’s see who he brings for that role as Michigan stunk until he got a good QB coach in.

As I said, I think he can have success here, particularly next year, but someone has to get Garcia and the rest of the QBs ready for 23.
Many OCs don't coach the QB. That's why there is this position called the QB coach. Since Gattis is a premier WR coach, we will hire a dedicated QB coach instead of a WR coach.

Advertisement
I’m pretty ignorant to what happens on the OL detail wise but with this group I gotta think this helps us recruit

We do have a pretty solid group coming back especially with Rivers in the mix though
not to mention sagapolu who will probably start right away. Conerly seems like we have to be leading for after this since he was a michigan lean before we got into the mix.

I think we'll be just fine on the OL and a lot of our problems were the terrible run scheme lashlee used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back