Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Earth 2 new Canes AD Eddie Nunez is getting ready to tweet about hiring Frank Ponce and Charlie Weak.

We can absolutely debate details about the systems and philosophies of these two hires but damnnnn does it feel good to FINALLY feel like we're playing big boy ball with new hires ACROSS the board.
We got poached for assistants by two playoff teams but then turned around and just did the same to another one of them that has pretty much unlimited cash too

Advertisement
Go on the Michigan boards. They are the ones saying Harbaugh made him ditch his play book after 2 mediocre years.
2 mediocre years because Michigan lost their explosive skill players and Harbaugh pushed for and recruited for a power offensive game. Gattis then adjusted the offense to fit the personnel and Harbaughs choices, and won a Broyles award for his work. A coach that can change and adjust to fit personnel is a good thing

Advertisement
I’m glad this is all over.

I think he was limited by Harbaugh and the QB so I’m hoping with TVD, it’ll be a slightly different philosophy.

I was actually surprised Gattis didn’t get head coaching opportunities this year. What a **** hire. Young, black, calls plays, top assistant in the nation last year… salute Mario!
What does being black have to do with it?

Advertisement
Maybe it’s just the timing. We get a legit oc beat assistant award winner last year and instantly people crying. Like how about wait two hours
I don’t think everyone is always crying, but are tired of being told to trust everything and are trying to discuss the main concern going into the hires: Need a HR OC and are now asking or saying tell me why that is with logic and not a message board pep rally when most, myself included, don’t really know enough about the coaches, etc…

Advertisement
You still my nîgga, but man, she did roast you pretty good.

And she's a female. 😂😂😂

Enough of that, let's not get a thread ban. How u feel about the hire, young bol?
after two months of whiffing the day is finally here.

but no seriously, splash hire for sure. oline play is going to be crucial but i like gattis.

Advertisement
Some of y’all need to realize that the porsters bemoaning this hire are just trying to use your anger as lube for their squirrels.
What are they doing to those poor squirrels?

Have they upgraded their hamster game?

How’s your basement Incel?

stan marsh GIF by South Park

GIF-211129_195658.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back