Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat a ****, @LeedsCane shares what she knows and info has been super tight. She was right way more often than wrong. Pieces of **** like you are why we have fewer insiders than we could have.

Care to enlighten me?

Still waiting for Shemar to sign. Same goes for Belk, Charlie Strong, Candle, Whipple, Golesh, Brady… **** so many names have been listed I can’t remember them all.

Ironically, the two actual hires were never mentioned…. Once.

What she’s sharing, clearly isn’t accurate regardless of your spin. It was a buyer beware post. Stay fixated on it if you want, I’m keeping it moving..

Advertisement
From what I saw of the Michigan offense this year, I saw one that was modernized to a good degree in terms of the implementation of the spread. But I always got the sense Gattis was handcuffed a bit by what Harbaugh wanted to do. Again, that could be completely incorrect, but that's the feeling that I got

Cade McNamara was serviceable and I felt Gattis did a good job putting him in the best spots possible. Running backs were used creatively in the pass game (Edwards especially).

My hope is that Gattis being a bright coach will tailor this offense to TVD. It's that simple. Regardless, how Mirabel can mold this Oline will be paramount to the success of this offense

But yeah, Mario doing what he does. Let him build this program. When he says 'I know what it looks like' (hes not just talking about the prototype defensive end or offensive tackle)...

Advertisement
let me let you know how this works my guy, when they can’t attack the points they attack the person. it’s the hail mary play when they know it’s over. my 8 y/o niece can insult someone.

pick your poms poms up since you’re doing so much cheerleading for that dude.
You still my nîgga, but man, she did roast you pretty good.

And she's a female. 😂😂😂

Enough of that, let's not get a thread ban. How u feel about the hire, young bol?

I’m not sure why this concern would be an unreasonable discussion….
Maybe it’s just the timing. We get a legit oc beat assistant award winner last year and instantly people crying. Like how about wait two hours

Advertisement
Man.......

We have all the personnel for an air raid, but we're opting for a power run O knowing **** well our interior line is trash

Perhaps that's what he emphasized in Michigan because that's the personal they have....maybe he will emphasize something different here given the personal we have.
Just a thought.

Advertisement
Because he’s here.
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Advertisement
Won the Pioneer League at USD x2
Won the NFC championship with the 49ers
Won the Big Ten at Michigan

He did that without being on a front runner.

Gaddis is already a failure in your eyes.
Sooooo zero championships… and loser to his biggest rival at Michigan…

Dude couldn’t beg his way into a NFL job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back