Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
For what feels like the hundredth time in the last year I’ll say again, the **** is wrong with this board? The dude is the broyles award winner… they had a top 15 playoff bound offense with a freshman qb…. We have elite skill position players a top oline coach and play in the garbage ACC. I suppose there’s a chance this hire doesn’t work out, but I’d put money on Gattis leaving for a HC spot within two years being more likely than him failing. Some of y’all need to get laid and on some Prozac
Ignore them. It’s a very small minority. It just seems like there is more of them because what they are saying is so GALACTICALLY stupid.

What am I wrong about? He ran a run heavy/run first to set up the pass system at Michigan. We do not have an OL for a run heavy offense.
that's false. lashlee's run scheme concept was terrible. Great OC overall due to our passing game but we were the worst team in the ACC in rushing.

our OL is serviceable and getting better by the day with mario in charge. We'll be fine

Advertisement
What am I wrong about? He ran a run heavy/run first to set up the pass system at Michigan. We do not have an OL for a run heavy offense.
I mean, if he's shown a history to adjusting to what the roster has, I mean.... I commend that. Let's see what he implements here.

Already seeing a lot on where him and Harbaugh butting heads on offensive philosophy.
Doesn't hurt that he coached all of them Bama receivers of recent history.

Advertisement
Q9FgEwFWDMfgxtgDiv.gif

Advertisement
Dude, just stop.

@LeedsCane has never claimed to be an insider. She is someone who knows a lot of ppl and players, college and pro and sometimes is nice enough to give info when she hears it, but to sit up here and attack her constantly is pretty much weak sauce, it ain't even petty.
Leave it alone and let it go before she roasts and humiliates you worse than she did @RedPill Stepdad
let me let you know how this works my guy, when they can’t attack the points they attack the person. it’s the hail mary play when they know it’s over. my 8 y/o niece can insult someone.

pick your poms poms up since you’re doing so much cheerleading for that dude.

If we can just get through one recruiting cycle with him it’ll be worth it. Not sure we make it.
We just need to get back to that spot where we are actually happy when our coordinators get promotions because we know we can replace them

In the past 20 years it’s felt more like trying to get lucky and hope

He’s got an impressive recruiting background for sure as well you’re right

Pro set comment. Also, Mario isn’t Harbough who wants to be “run heavy.” Mario just doesn’t want us to be dead last in that category and be more balanced. C’mon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back