Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bruh, it's not hard to had this to the already massive thread that's there for coaching stuff. My lord

Advertisement
Not a good fit for our personnel unless he’s bringing Michigan’s OL with him.
He actually first tried a more wide open offense at Michigan, but didn't do so well due to limited skill position players and injuries. He then adjusted the offense to fit the personnel. With the players we have, he can go back to a more open offense. The fact that he's capable and willing to adjust is a great thing

Advertisement
Love the hire!!!

Not for the family! Scroll past this is the best option if you are going to ***** and complain about the booty Gifs.

1644168823098.gif

1644169073261.gif

1644169207953.gif

1644169235868.gif

1644169272599.gif

1644169306490.gif

I don’t expect Gattis to be here long

But forget about the numbers and details for a second and just appreciate that this is what we can do moving forward in this new era of Canes football

We wouldn’t have even been able to get him to be our HC in previous years

Advertisement
I don’t expect Gattis to be here long

But forget about the numbers and details for a second and just appreciate that this is what we can do moving forward in this new era of Canes football

We wouldn’t have even been able to get him to be our HC in previous years
If we can just get through one recruiting cycle with him it’ll be worth it. Not sure we make it.

Advertisement
Everyone is focused on last year's product, but how was his offenses the previous two years?

I haven't looked, just curious and without time.

The other thing I noticed is some loved the idea of Harbaugh to the Phins. Now he's impossible to work for, etc.

This is a big hire and it'll be interesting to see what we look like in years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back