Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t run a pro style. He runs a power spread offense
I know, I was using “pro style” loosely to mean run heavy/run first to set up the pass. He actually runs a multiple offense. I don’t think his system is a good fit for our personneL I said the same thing about Enos so I really don’t care if people here don’t like it.

Advertisement
go **** yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

The Lebron James of OC Coordinators in CFB 😂😂
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
What board are you reading? I'm on 247board and just went through 12 pages. It's a lot of "well that's what Harbaugh gets for flirting with the NFL" and generally positive stuff about Gattis.

Some sentiment that Matt Weiss will be a good replacement and this not being the end of the world. But outside of a few random guys, I don't see much "hate" there. Sounds like you're just having a rough Sunday and over-exaggerating for no reason. Take the day off brother. Bounce back next week.
Exactly....most of them are trying to figure out what actually happened....

If Mallory could stay healthy, he might be in line to get drafted within the first 4 rounds.
Mallory was incredible down the stretch

**** if that one play (ugh my brain is drawing a blank) hadn’t been called back for a penalty that alone would probably get him drafted

The NFL will figure out how to use a kid with his talents for sure

My gawd some of you flaming vaginas are insufferable.

We just hired THE COTDAM BROYLES AWARD WINNER. Get the sand out of your **** and be happy for ***** sake.
There plenty of dudes on here with thousands of posts that aren't cane fans.
Plenty of dudes connected in cfb at the highest levels are praising this hire
But some cis key board wizard knows best. Let them hate.

Advertisement
Before 2021, a lot of Michigan’s problems were on defense. See them play on TV a lot. Get Josh down here so we can get ready for spring ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will he have as much success as the last OC who co OCed with Lockesly at bama?
not sure which angle you're going for here or whether it's a joke

if you're referring to enos, he was never OC there, he was AHC in 2018

if you're referring to the last person, then it's Gattis - CO-OC in 2018

if you're referring to 2017, then that would be brian daboll, the HC of the giants

Everyone is focused on last year's product, but how was his offenses the previous two years?

I haven't looked, just curious and without time.

The other thing I noticed is some loved the idea of Harbaugh to the Phins. Now he's impossible to work for, etc.

This is a big hire and it'll be interesting to see what we look like in years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back