Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gattis was co-oc with Locksley for the 2018 Bama offense that put up 522 yards a game. How can anyone complain about this?
they get more pleasure predicting doom and gloom for the program than they do actually seeing the program do well

Advertisement
On Earth 2 new Canes AD Eddie Nunez is getting ready to tweet about hiring Frank Ponce and Charlie Weak.

We can absolutely debate details about the systems and philosophies of these two hires but damnnnn does it feel good to FINALLY feel like we're playing big boy ball with new hires ACROSS the board.

Love the hire!

But is anything really official until Leeds posts it and tells us??

FoLlOw ThE LeEdS they said…. 🙄

That Mendoza line batting average has now sunk below .100.

Safe to say certain so called “insiders” and their sauces are in flames. Buyer beware. Carry on… and Go Canes!
Eat a ****, @LeedsCane shares what she knows and info has been super tight. She was right way more often than wrong. Pieces of **** like you are why we have fewer insiders than we could have.

Advertisement
Teddy.jpg

Advertisement
All things are possible but I’d wager the raise he’s getting was a material factor.

A sampling for you

You're using comments from a Michigan diehard who nitpicked comments to fit his narrative. People on here were claiming TRob wasn't a loss because our CBs didn't progress to their liking. Does that mean TRob wasn't a loss? The vast majority of Michigan fans I've seen are upset with the loss.

My brother-in-law is a Michigan alum and season ticket holder. He said it's a big pull for us and is upset with the loss.

Advertisement
field was recruiting director for mario at oregon

i wonder if mario will budge and let gattis bring his boy and move field to off-field recruiting

I hope so. Field shouldn’t be on the field. The TEs deserve better.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if you can pinpoint his philosophy quite yet.

Spent time with Harbaugh, Saban, James Franklin...he's been around a lot of dudes and coached up a ton of really good WRs.

As a WR Coach, has touched Jerry Jeudy, Devonta Smith, Henry Ruggs, Jaylen Waddle, Chris Godwin, Daeshean Hamilton, Juwan Johnson, Jordan Matthews, Jordan White.
Man we’ll see. I think our teamed is more geared towards a throwing attack right away. Michigan ran the ball so well due to that experience Oline. I don’t think our roster is geared towards that with our oline..but maybe that change with Mario and maribal. Gattis off name value is definitely a slam dunk hire tho

Gattis was co-oc with Locksley for the 2018 Bama offense that put up 522 yards a game. How can anyone complain about this?
I'm not trying to get into an argument over something I don't care strongly about either way, but Dan Enos would be an interesting starting point for your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back