Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.......

We have all the personnel for an air raid, but we're opting for a power run O knowing **** well our interior line is trash
it's what u get when the head coach was former oline man!! they should surely should adjust!! as long as they just win!!

Advertisement
I’m over here getting emotional. Think about the competitors we have at head coach, OC and DC.

Practices won’t be the same. Our teams focus and competition in games will be different. No more celebrating when down 20 because we got a TFL. **** I think no more being down 20.

We’re legit entering a different era of Canes football.
We have coordinators and a head coach who have beaten Ohio State and Alabama. Definitely a new era is upon us.

Advertisement
YOOOO I’m happy with this
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

The Lebron James of OC Coordinators in CFB 😂😂

I’m shocked. Another moderator coming to protect Leeds… (not the first time this has happened mind you) 🙄

Accountability not allowed in this country anymore?

Make sure you take note who attacked who and whose post was directed at who. I noticed you only tagged me….

Back to the topic for me. I said my piece in my original post, that frankly, needed to be said.

Im not protecting anyone I’m protecting the thread from turning into a personal attack fest. I don’t know the background about this fight but all I see is back and forth

Y’all wanna debate Gattis fine y’all want to fight with each other take it out elsewhere

Advertisement
I prefer an OC who can coach QBs. Several of the names mentioned would have fit better IMO.

Let’s see who he brings for that role as Michigan stunk until he got a good QB coach in.

As I said, I think he can have success here, particularly next year, but someone has to get Garcia and the rest of the QBs ready for 23.

Harbaugh coached QBs and that’s been a knock on him since he’s been at Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
You keep saying this as if Gattis had ZERO agency in this decision.

Gattis believed the opportunity to take his career to the next level was better at Miami
I have no idea what the 100% truth is here but Michigan is a **** show right now and Gattis knows he will be a head coach within a couple of years

He may have just been like “y’all are ******* crazy I’m out”

If you’re gonna have a stop gap why not spend it in Miami making a lot of money?

You keep saying this as if Gattis had ZERO agency in this decision.

Gattis believed the opportunity to take his career to the next level was better at Miami
Of course he had agency. I’m saying the fact Michigan didn’t pay him a month ago shows how much they value him.

Look a year ago he was a dead man walking up there and now we are paying over the odds for him.

Forgive me if I’m skeptical of one hit wonders.

With the style we plan to go with, power running, and TVD play action, I think he can have success but he’s not the next art Briles IMO.

Harbaugh coached QBs and that’s been a knock on him since he’s been at Michigan

Yep and he brought in a full time QB coach last year for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back