Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bust A Move Dance GIF by Jollibee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait

He can’t possibly be a run first team and have the most explosive plays can he??

That’s only for super duper aggressive air raid fun and gun offenses I thought??

Also this makes the people worried Coley was gonna be our OC even more hilarious

Advertisement
Cotdam I spend literally half of my waking hours in the names to be deleted thread for weeks, then on Sunday I’m off the board for an hour and this happens LOL. Guess I need to re-prioritize my life!!!

That said…this is big time. Mario isn’t ****** around…Mario just ******.

And now we ****** too

I'm not sure if you can pinpoint his philosophy quite yet.

Spent time with Harbaugh, Saban, James Franklin...he's been around a lot of dudes and coached up a ton of really good WRs.

As a WR Coach, has touched Jerry Jeudy, Devonta Smith, Henry Ruggs, Jaylen Waddle, Chris Godwin, Daeshean Hamilton, Juwan Johnson, Jordan Matthews, Jordan White.
Yep. 98% of the board wants to run in being ****y or trying to be right on one side or the other about what they think they know vs gathering info and letting it play out here to see his Miami philosophy.

Looks like we gotta a good OC. Pair him with our weapons on O and let’s ******* go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Before everyone keeps talking about pro style. Consider that if we weren't trailing or in dog fights most of the year we would've probably had more rushing attempts than passes too. Lol but hey be sad. I think Mario knocked it out the park! And to think losing McClendon was big to only replace him with someone just as big if not bigger on the trail.

Good coaches adjust to their talent and hopefully he's a good one and sees we got TVD and talent at the skill position. But hopefully he also improves our run game cause there is always RB talent down here so having a great running game is essential.

And it really is just this simple. Look at all the base defenses/schemes Kevin Steele has ran, maybe just maybe because he was adjusting to his personnel. Do guys seriously think good OCs don’t do the same. If Gattis would have went full air raid and pass heavy with that personnel at Michigan, him and Harbaugh both would have been fired this season. Their Qb would not have faired well in that kind of offense, maybe with another year under him and with more time and development he can adapt but not this past season.

This whole “bro style offense” moniker is stale and lame. Just a bunch of guys repeating what a popular poster said like true followers without independent thought.

Who complains about landing the current broyles award winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back