Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Michigan’s QB sucks so they had to lean on the run. Georgia just won a championship by running and playing elite defense
Also that’s just what Harbaugh wants in his teams

If Mario wants him to throw more than Gattis is perfectly capable of doing that. They would be crazy not to utilize TVD so I’m expecting a bit different approach than Michigan from last year

Advertisement
I’ve been saying Mario wants offense and defense to mesh. You can’t go fast without running and expect defense to be stout consistently.
Mario's probably seen the tape of our weak defense. Who wouldn't be run-oriented to keep that unit off the field.

Advertisement
C0A3EABB-498A-47F9-B8CB-62F3BD93CC1D.jpeg

To quote the OC:
“We’re a no huddle team,” Gattis said. “When people ask who we are, from an offensive standpoint, we’re a pro-spread. That’s what I like to tell people. We run from a spread mechanics, we’re no huddle. We don’t huddle ever. But we still have a big pro-style emphasis, and one of the things with speed in space is, we’re still gonna have a mindset that we’re an attacking offense, but also, we’re a physical offense. We’re not just gonna go out there and dink and dunk the ball around, throwing bubble screens and all that. We’re aggressive. We’re gonna be sound, fundamentally sound, in our run game. We’re gonna be aggressive in taking our shots. We’re gonna be aggressive in trying to put conflict on the defense. For us, that’s the biggest focal point for us is that we’re still gonna dictate the style of play, but we’re gonna finish with an aggressive mentality.”
This quote ***s

Advertisement
1 reason Van Dyke… we have better offensive weapons than Michigan and they still don’t have a QB
Exactly. If TVD goes crazy and has a year good enough to go first overall, he’ll get his pick of jobs.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back