Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s funny…
But you know what kills me about this whole Gattis/Mom thing? First, I don’t believe it, let me preface by saying that but second, even if it is true….

Why didn’t any of this come out back when it happened? Why is it just now a problem? Obviously Michigan was okay with it as well because this allegedly happened well over a year ago but isn’t “coming out” until now?

If it tastes like salt and smells like salt…

If Gattis had signed the recruit...he's a "great recruiter".

When Gattis fails to sign the recruit...he's a "low-class slimeball who should never get a promotion to head coach even though we are OK with keeping him as an OC but we promise to re-litigate all of the bad things that he's ever done in his life that we are currently tolerating if he has the audacity to ever leave us for another job".

Advertisement
If Gattis had signed the recruit...he's a "great recruiter".

When Gattis fails to sign the recruit...he's a "low-class slimeball who should never get a promotion to head coach even though we are OK with keeping him as an OC but we promise to re-litigate all of the bad things that he's ever done in his life that we are currently tolerating if he has the audacity to ever leave us for another job".

Exactly

That’s funny…
But you know what kills me about this whole Gattis/Mom thing? First, I don’t believe it, let me preface by saying that but second, even if it is true….

Why didn’t any of this come out back when it happened? Why is it just now a problem? Obviously Michigan was okay with it as well because this allegedly happened well over a year ago but isn’t “coming out” until now?

If it tastes like salt and smells like salt…
These sour grapes are really ****** rich coming from Michigan. Pretty entitled for a program with one national championship since 1948, and crappy in-state high school ball.

I’m convinced not many people actually watched the games down the stretch of the season

Our OL was good down the stretch when we got the right guys in there and that’s with our most talented lineman injured for most of the year

We need someone to step up at RT but I really wish people would go back and watch

Lashlees insistence on running those short yardage absurd plays got everyone’s mind twisted on how that group performed
BINGO!!!
Groupthink is the word that comes to mind when describing how many on this board feel about our oline. Our oline was good, not great and definitely not trash. It was **** good in the passing game, and I believe handcuffed by the bad run game play calling and lack of creativity by Lashlee.

We were dead last in rushing yards n the ACC, but near the to in passing. That's not the sign of a bad oline fellas. Like I said before, with Gattis' creativity, and the oline coaching, I'm willing to bet anyone we finish in the top 3. You'll see the difference play calling makes.

Advertisement
34A04257-291C-40D9-B68D-85F62FA68C3C.jpeg
34A04257-291C-40D9-B68D-85F62FA68C3C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok but you say that Miami should run uptempo because they will have the talent advantage in most games but now say Bama/UGA can do what they want because they can out talent people. Which is it? Can Miami out talent teams and needs to run an untempo to take advantage of it or can they do what they want because they can out talent teams.

Are you really comparing Miami and Bama/UGAs talent?

Good lord.

Pro Spread. Uptempo, No Huddle, Nice running schemes, RPOs, Bama like passing game. Not as many screens as I would like, but overall this is a great hire.
THIS IS WHAT IM HOPING WE’RE GETTING. THE MICHIGAN FILM STATES OTHERWISE. I WILL ATTRIBUTE THAT TO HARBAUGH. SO WE REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT HIS KEY WORD (HIS). NOT BAMA OR MICHIGANS OFFENSE LOOKS LIKE. IM DOWN WITH THE WAIT AND SEE APPROACH. WE’VE GIVEN EVERYONE ELSE A CHANCE.

Advertisement
We can all assume that we won’t be running the ball like madmen in 2022 right? We just simply don’t have the OL talent for it yet. I would expect an improvement because Lashlee’s run schemes were so basic, but we’ll hit our stride in 23-24 once we get some beasts on the OL. Expect around 2k rush yards next season.

We can all assume that we won’t be running the ball like madmen in 2022 right? We just simply don’t have the OL talent for it yet. I would expect an improvement because Lashlee’s run schemes were so basic, but we’ll hit our stride in 23-24 once we get some beasts on the OL. Expect around 2k rush yards next season.

Attachments

• 691F0508-7FB1-454B-A5E6-54F530AF39D1.jpeg
    691F0508-7FB1-454B-A5E6-54F530AF39D1.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 30
I like the hire. Interested to see if he throws it more with tvd. Hes not really a throw the ball a ton coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back