Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to be a downer but isn't he kind of bro style? I wasn't really impressed with the plan of attack against Georgia (they weren't going to win either way, not saying that) but that's all I've really seen of him honestly.
UGA defense is going to make any offense look bad. Look at national champ game. Look at what Michigan did in every other game.

Advertisement
Harbaugh recently re-committed to Michigan and he said he won't be pursuing any other positions either in NFL or in college. So, that's probably why Gattis is looking to move on.
I saw but don’t believe that at all. Either way we fcking. Maybe Gattis was rubbed the wrong way and thought he was going to get the Michigan Hc job this year.

D57AE18B-DD6D-456F-93F6-E277BC0F47FE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like how every other day we are targeting someone new. Seems as if no one has any ****** clue still. With that being said bring me Gattis I don't like his offense at all but he can croot.
Agree. I'm not a yuge fan of his scheme, but I'll add that he calls a good game. He's competent, even if his overall philosophy isn't one I share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back