Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What you are saying though is that miami will pay something like a $56 million buyout to move on from Mario in two years. I just don’t see that.
100% guaranteed for 10 years?

I would assume it would be the standard 60-65% of what’s owed. Still a substantial amount, but somewhere in the 35 ballpark.

Advertisement
I’ve said it was dragging out for a reason and it’s complicated. I’ve been saying that for weeks. Hence why I never put a timeline.
Do we have any details as to the complications? Is it a buyout issue, is it allowing Gattis to look for a comparable job somewhere else, or is the replacement Mario waiting on still in the playoffs? Just wondering what would be the cause to keep Gattis around if it's known we are replacing him.
-- Sorry just caught up to the thread and see theres a possible "with Cause" issue.

Advertisement
Come At Me Kevin Hart GIF
8FBAEBD7-06FF-473E-81D0-8497B5850A7C.gif

Do we have any details as to the complications? Is it a buyout issue, is it allowing Gattis to look for a comparable job somewhere else, or is the replacement Mario waiting on still in the playoffs? Just wondering what would be the cause to keep Gattis around if it's known we are replacing him.

Re-read the last few pages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
100% guaranteed for 10 years?

I would assume it would be the standard 60-65% of what’s owed. Still a substantial amount, but somewhere in the 35 ballpark.
I don’t know. He had a lot of leverage so I’m not sure what the buydown terms were. Even $35M is a big number. Hopefully we don’t have to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back