Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fail Just For Laughs GIF

Throw this entire thread away

Advertisement
I'm totally ok he posted it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Just further proved my point.

Only reason I sent it that way (I think..I really dont even remember if it were DM.or public porst) was because THE MAN was keeping me down by sending me to cooling tank of Purgatory*!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With that said, obviously ya'll set the policy.

*Love the decor there...very modern with a farmhouse feel
I figured you weren’t upset given the situation but someone else raised the matter and I let the Administrator respond.

Advertisement
Advertisement
someone sent me an IM/PM suggesting that @WeBallinBoyz be on the list. i don't know if its because of the choice of screen name or other evidence.
Pretty odd to mention homosexuality when you were the groveling snitch that felt compelled to weasel your way into Empirical and I’s banter at his defense.

Overcompensating for something?

I heard the same thing. The OC was straight up honest about it all .

It is odd. LSU fans, LSUs OC, and essentially anyone who watches college football credit Brady with LSUs record breaking offense, yet UM fans are the singular group in the country that insists on downplaying Bradys achievements. Here we have a guy who grew up rooting for UM, and might be willing to listen to Cristobals sales pitch, but UM fans are holding their noses and saying we can do better.

Advertisement
It is odd. LSU fans, LSUs OC, and essentially anyone who watches college football credit Brady with LSUs record breaking offense, yet UM fans are the singular group in the country that insists on downplaying Bradys achievements. Here we have a guy who grew up rooting for UM, and might be willing to listen to Cristobals sales pitch, but UM fans are holding their noses and saying we can do better.
Joe Brady would be about as good of a hire as we could make and now he has 3 years of NFL QB coaching experience as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back